5 Filters

Todd Hayen nails exactly the scales-from-eyes process that began - inadvertently - when the covd scam was launched

It’s been very apparent to me this past couple-plus years that a strange awakening is going on for a lot of people; quite probably a critical-mass percentage.

We’ve seen so much obvious corruption and chicanery pushed in our faces (as long as you’re not doing the obdurate ‘seeno-hearno-speakno’ self-idiotising conformists’ dance - as so many of our families, friends and neighbours have been, with too many still at it…)

Facing up to what’s happening is a matter of courage in the end:

OK, so you’ve had the Pampered Twenty Percent cushy, comfy, safe’n’easy life for most of your present lifetime; and now - yes, you’re intuition is telling you dead right! - all that ease/comfort/security is coming to a dismal, things-fall-apart end.

Consternation! Oh no! Please let it not be true! Please let our comfy, hyper-trusting world continue! Why won’t my effing pesky wife/husband/granddad/friend stop shoving these horrible lies - yes, they’re all damned cospithirry lies! They are! - in my face…? I don’t want to know! I don’t want to have to wake up and get up and do terrifying, horrendously uncomfortable, and probably lethal activism…! Bwaaahaaahaaa! Baa! Baa!

Years ago, when I worked - ‘resting’ as actors like to say! - at an asylum for mentally handicapped men. Most mornings about 8, David M could be heard up in the domitories screaming: “Ya bastaaaards! Ya feckin’ bastaaards!” because staff such as I were getting everyone out of their warm beds and down for breakfast. David didn’t like the enforced eviction from his warm, comfortable dreamworld…

That’s the quandary which Todd describes over at Off-G, with his metaphor of World A and World B.

B, however, despite his misgivings, is indeed a much better place to live: the world where you face up to the dark places in human behaviour; as well as still celebrating the still-existent, always-there bright places:

2 Likes

Interesting article. I do hope the mass psychosis has reached a turning point. To achieve this I think the best thing people can do is unplug the psycho in the corner of the room and throw it in the nearest body of water.

But still there’s what’s being termed as ‘mourning sickness’, exemplified by a five mile long queue to see someone that most of them have never met or never knew.

Trussed gave her first major policy statement in the Commons a week ago Thursday; this, two days after kissing hands with a very well looking Queenypoos in Balmoral.

Whilst Trussed was giving her statement in the Commons, news starting coming through that the Queen was under close medical supervision. The Presstitutes all started wearing black ties and black clothes. After Trussed finished her statement about the ‘energy crisis’ and an energy price cap, MPs started debating it and asking questions. The Presstitutes then started reporting that senior royals were rushing up to Balmoral. We were told that the Queen was dead during the Commons debate, and the ‘energy crisis’ was immediately swept under the carpet as a tidal wave of grief enveloped the nation.

Don’t you just love coincidences…

2 Likes