5 Filters

TLN might now lose love for Jonathan Cook

Jonathan Cook is a standard hero of TLN crew.

But they might now feel somewhat dismayed by him, because he is now flirting with ‘covid/vaccine-denial’, and flirting with the big-pharma bogeyman meme.

1 Like

ROFLMAO!!! Stampeding sheep meet a high-tension electric fence!

[PS: emoticon function still not working…]

what?!?
:slight_smile: :wink: :wind_chime: :cold_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :neutral_face: :baguette_bread: :cucumber: :strawberry: :tangerine: :watermelon: :melon: :carrot: :rice_cracker: :shallow_pan_of_food: :sandwich: :pancakes: :eggplant: :peanuts: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :wedding: :hospital: :post_office: :school: :badminton: :medal_sports: :field_hockey: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :hearts: :teddy_bear: :jigsaw: :joystick: :running_shirt_with_sash: :shrimp: :sushi: :falafel: :sunflower: :scorpion: :butterfly: :bug: :ant: :beetle: :honeybee: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :palm_tree: :cactus:

Seems to be working for me! If you start with a colon : you should see a few pop up.

: Colon at least brings back the previous miserly display, but it’s still crammed up just under the roof of the page, with precious little display space to scroll down. Still, I’ll settle for that, till I learn the proper tricks to make the bugger work! :laughing:

Seriously though - :wink: - Jonathan is catching up to the place that the covid-scam sceptics have been for some months now. Well done to him for that, and for this statement of his; even if it’s still rather mild - sic! - and hedged about with orthodoxy-genuflecting virtue signals.

Now on, Jonathan, to HCQ+, ivermectin, hydrogen peroxide+, and the rest - including by far the biggest unacknowledged bull elephant of them all - C