5 Filters

TLN - heads still in sand

One of the TLN crowd has outlined his drama at work - getting sacked for declining the jab (if I’ve understood correctly).

https://members5.boardhost.com/xxxxx/thread/1623451817.html

Lots of handwringing from posters, e.g. “a sign of things to come”. Zero recognition that they themselves have colluded with and helped enable the creeping fascism.

(Well, it’s all been quite a sudden avalanche of fascism actually, rather than creeping.)

2 Likes

“Zero recognition that they themselves have colluded with and helped enable the creeping fascism.”

Yes that’s a good point Rippon - and that’s a place which has the stated purpose of questioning the media narratives. With the Covid phenomenon supplying the fear, it itself became an almost perfect illustration of the Propaganda Model in action. The views of the ‘Ownership’ have filtered out opposing Sources and chased off alternative narratives (and evidence) by the use of Flak. The ideology created a bete noire of off-the-wallness (in place of Communism in the model). Only the Advertising filter is missing.

3 Likes

I actually had an exchange with Ian M, because I sympathise with his predicament, which is similar to my own here in Victoria, with QR code mandatory for access to everything, and vaccine hysteria out of control over the Delta variant (we had five cases in one family, which didn’t spread, despite their taking a road trip and camping holiday in NSW)
I even went and posted a comment on TLN, with a link to an OffGuardian article about Ivermectin and the WHO chief scientist…

It’s sad though as there are still good people posting there, as well as some still pushing the same tired barrows, unaware that the wheel is about to fall off.

1 Like

Poor Ian shoots himself in the foot rather with his last line. He’s still entranced apparently: he “hasn’t formed the opinion that the whole thing is a giant hoax/conspiracy”. Still fast asleep, then; or bowing to the vigilante rule aboard the Leaky, at least, even when confronted with this - entirely unnecessary - harsh upshot of the scam falling directly on his own head. Dents my sympathy slightly, when the kicked man kisses the boot.

1 Like

Spot on with your comments, both of you. Noticeable is also the lack of interest in yet another extension of the lockdown from posters; or when the G7 leaders didn’t adhere to their own social distancing rules and wear masks (never mind not quarantining despite the fact they all flew in abroad). Just one mentions of the hypocrisy, but nothing else to be learned, and zero desire to break the rules themselves. Why such obedience?

[quote=“rippon, post:1, topic:1574”]
Zero recognition that they themselves have colluded with and helped enable the creeping fascism
[/quote] I gues if you´ve invested so much of your belief, and ego, in the scam, then it´s difficult to extricate yourself from the slimy scam

2 Likes

Indeed. And this is why the “I’m in with the in(jected) crowd” trope is the key element of the Great Reset. Once that step is taken it must be incredibly difficult to adopt a sceptical stance, but in any case it’s too late.

Clone Wars Clone wars!