5 Filters

TLAV's Ryan C speaks with Denis Rancourt: All-Cause Mortality proves 'covid' is an illusion

Ninety-four minute interview. Denis is clear that the covid thing was a scam, with plenty of excess deaths - in some jurisdictions, though zero in others! - but all of them due not to the illusory ‘pandemic’, but to the wilfully lethal, scams-that-they’d-baked-earlier responses, that the powers-that-shouldn’t-be had cooked up beforehand.

Per Denis, these ‘responses’ were/are war-measures, designed to get Western populations under authoritarian control, so that the global-supremacist crooks may continue their war against their rising rivals in the East and the North more effectively.

The more I look into Denis Rancourt’s work, the more my estimate of him grows:

2 Likes

The underlying agenda to get the mechanisms of control into place, and welcomed, has been obvious all along. I just came away from a Facebook discussion within a group called Down With The Crown. The spirit of rebellion there can be evidenced thus:

The last comment was my Facebook self joining in for a change.

Digressing only slightly it has been interesting to see some CronyVirus heresy creeping in to the comments at MoA and Saker, broadly making these sorts of points.

Generally excellent, agreed. But… . . his references to bacterial pneumonia would make much better sense if he left out the word ‘bacterial’. It adds nothing - we all know that pneumonia is how many of us will exit the planet - and may well be a solecism in which case he is conceding unnecessarily to the pathogen merchants. The effectiveness of Ivermectin against pneumonia is not forced to depend on the notion of pathogenic bacteria.

I also worry a little at his take on the geopolitics. Perhaps he needs to follow Matthew Ehret less and Edward Slavsquat more. How he reconciles his belief in Russia/China representing national sovereignty with their actual commitments to NWO shite I don’t know. Mind, I’m only commenting on this interview; I haven’t looked hard at his website (yet). . .