5 Filters

TLAV- Ryan Cristian and Denis Rancourt in conversation. HIGHLY insightful. Relates also to the Wagh-smear

The parallel to the Purnima contention is that Denis too insists: “There was no pandemic.” (He offers no comment on the virus/novirus matter.)

I’d assess this conversation as being of unusually high quality, and one of the indicators of which I spoke at the beginning of the scamdemic: the idea that we would only begin to get a clear, fairly reliable and self-consistent picture of what was really happening, coming out in dribs over the next few years. Well, this looks to me like one of those key dribs.

The vid is over an hour, just; but it’s one of those - with lots of visuals from a paper that Denis put out about a year ago - that has a steady string of illuminating key insights for any sober truth-seeker.

As to the v/no-v row: I’d offer the guesstimate on where we stand presently thus: It seems that there may have been a tampered micro-object somewhere in the pernicious mix of the scam, presumably bodged up in one of the ‘research’ mengelabs. It’s quite possible that this was achieved, even if it’s objectively true that there’s no such thing as a virus; simply because there do seem to be such things as exosomes; and it could well be that it was these miniature structures that the mengelettes were bodging about, even whilst they continued to believe in the sunbeams-from-cucumbers false doctrine of ‘viruses’, as any good, line-toeing virologist would.

How can this be? Well, as mentioned in another recent post, there’s an inherent gap between pure-theory scientists and technology-developer scientists, with the latter being much more trial-and-error, practical-outcomes handlers than deep theoreticians: ‘Does this particular version of our brews kill more hamsters than the previous ones (whatever its microscopic content may be)?’

The main thrust of Denis’ argument, though, is that the excess-death figures simply don’t support the idea of any kind of pandemic - with five-to-fifty times more excess deaths than in usual decadal patterns. Instead, the stats, considered according to various breakdowns, make it very clear that the main agents of death in the US during the ‘pandemic’ period - when there were indeed, uniquely to the US, nearly a million unexplained deaths - were: bacterial pneumonia, always present in the environment, and getting an upsurge through clearly-visible real causes; correlating closely with poverty, obesity, high Summer heat without access to cooling environments, and deliberate cessation of anti-biotic prescriptions for these bacterials; but above all through chronic stress from dominance hierarchies, badly exacerbated by the highly-stressing arbitrary mandates laid on everyone when the scam was launched. All these contentions being supported clearly by available all-cause-mortality statistics with the standardised information that they all collect.

The real picture of what happened comes clearer…

Good post - I like your rationalisation process, like fiddlling with the dial on a pair of binoculars until the picture suddently looks clear.
Is Rancourt the only prominent scientist who opposes both the covid and climate change narratives from a true anti-imperialism viewpoint?

1 Like

Offhand, E, I can’t think of anyone else who offs both panics: covid and climate. I seem to remember that there are others, but can’t recall who exactly. Unless you count me: I doubt both. And the US ‘moon-landings’ and the existence of ‘viruses’! :laughing: I think there are good grounds for scepticism about all these things. Otoh, I’m entirely persuaded - for now! - that 11/9 was a false flag, created by a conspiracy of members of the US and zionistani ‘elites’; with the zionistanis as the true originators of the crime. All of these scams seem to me to be most likely creations of global realpolitik, rather than being in any real way like their - current - official narratives. It would be nice to live long enough to watch them all being debunked and then dropped in favour of the real stories, in some future revision of history.

Come on in to the great healing pool of open-minded scepticism, folks! The water’s fine - and highly (mental) health-giving!

PS: Add in to my list of (open-minded!) scepticisms the - currently - sacred myths of PROGRESS!!!, economic-growthforever, Harari-style startrekkytechietechie, and any great likelihood of our leaving Earth to visit and colonise other parts even of this solar system, let alone the wider galaxy/universe (no human bases on the Moon, Mars or anywhere else off-world).

Otoh, if you really want to visit literally ANY part of the fundamental reality that we inhabit, all you need to do is to cultivate the art of shamanic journeying, aka astral travelling, out-of-body-experience, remote viewing, deep clairvoyance, etc. People often find, when they actually over-ride their early-life social indoctrination and give this art a try, that they have greater talents for such activities than they had assumed, and can learn quite effectively to do them to order. All it needs is a reasonably central placing on the bell-curve of what is an innate human capability.

Tom Campbell and Dennis Mennerich were taught to do it by Bob ‘Journeys Out Of The Body’ Monroe, during the early set-up days of the Monroe Institute. See here for a brief description:

Note that at the time they were learning the art, Dennis and Tom were twenty-something unigrads in - respectively - electrical engineering and physics/mathematics: hard-nosed practical experimental realists, both, absolutely reared and fully indoctrinated in the current orthodoxy of reductive, mechanistic philosophical-materialism. Yet they found their way into the art. And, as they both describe, it changed them, fundamentally; they became real pilgrims in the search for the deepest meaning of life… More from Dennis on how it happened for - and to - him, here: