5 Filters

Tidal wave of lawsuits coming against dangerous vaccine mandates - Thomas Renz interviewed by Mike Adams

Thomas Renz, another fired up lawyer for truth and justice from the US this time. A must see.

1 Like

Excellent find. Thanks for posting, Rich!

Yeah, what a really great little guy eh? Sent to me by a mate.

Should have said: What a really great “little” guy.

“I’m just a schleb from Ohio”. This is a later interview. Do not miss the implications for Nuremberg 2.

“Data in DMED (the US military medical database, anonomised) has been cited in more medical journals and peer reviewed studies than I can count”. It shows (in US military personel) hundres of percent increases in cancer, hypertension, MS, clotting, strokes up over 2,000%, in 2021 figures against the previous 5 years. “No spike on anything in 2020 so we know it wasn’t Covid”. And this is with 2021 figures to November. Not even the full year.

So when this becomes public, the GIC’s decide there was a glitch in the 2016 to 2020 data and they say 2021 is correct. The solution of course, is to go back and change the data for 2016 to 2020.

Watch the video from 23 minutes for an explanation of complete criminal dishonesty.

1 Like