5 Filters

This Utterance From Blair Sounds A Lot Like Arbeit Macht Frei To Me

1 Like

Watch a top salesman in action. Resistance is futile - ve haff ways… (etc).

1 Like

His successors are apparently going to vote down the mandatory vaxxx passport legislation . . . Unless maybe it is liberalised a bit to allow proof of recent negative test to be the equivalent to vaxxx certification. Though obviously not for very long.

They’re all heart

1 Like

Contradiction du jour: A friend of mine is having to self isolate having been in contact with somebody who tested positive. There is no requirement for her to get tested unless she manifests symptoms. But isn’t one of the symptoms not having symptoms? What if she is an asymptomatic super spreader? Seems a terribly reckless policy…

2 Likes

Did you point this out to her and what was her response?

It’s all theatre with that bunch of sell outs isn’t it.

Did you see Hoyle rule out vax passes for parliament yesterday?

Oh yes, of course. She’s a curious beast. She accepts all the arguments against the official narrative, but is double vaccinated, as is her partner. In the main, her position seems to be (as for many others) she just wants an easy life, but also, unlike many others, that vaccination is a civil liberties issue and down to individual choice.

Hi Jamie. I’m not sure about the combined notion of an asymptomatic super spreader. Random link:

Link: The Myth of the 'Asymptomatic Spreader' Dealt Another Blow This Week - 21st Century Wire

Getting tested involves exposing people - for many it’s a significant journey on public transport. There’s some point if a negative allows you to avoid self-isolating.

There could be another point in testing for people who intend to self-medicate with suitably researched supplements/vitamins if they get covid symptoms - rather than follow official advice to wait and see how ill they get first, which has led to many of the 100,000 or so deaths.

Yeah there are many who go and get jabbed for that ‘easy life’ - otherwise known as the first rung of coercion…

Cheers

Sure, but I was arguing from the official narrative standpoint and how it contained be an inherent contradiction. That is, the notion of asymptomatic spreaders but no requirement to test unless symptomatic.

Ah - it would be reckless, I see what you mean!

1 Like