5 Filters

"This is war!" Chris Martenson interviews Pierre Kory - FLCCC (podcast)

Gold standard material, in my estimation. 70 mins. Very well worth the time. Crucial information. For people over 80, in Britain, Chris brings up some gobsmacking information around 45 minutes.

Listening to Pierre, I’m willing to upgrade my guesstimate that covid is barely more lethal than seasonal flu. His - extended frontline - experience suggests that its, well, somewhat worse than that. But, as he insists: The ‘pandemic’ is defeated already. Uttar Pradesh, amongst other places, is the obvious proof. Zero deaths from covid is clearly attainable. It can become as unimportant in people’s lives as the common cold. The whipped-up panic-demic remains a criminal scam:

2 Likes

I’ve not had s chance to watch this yet, but both Chris and Pierre are very good.

Strongly agree. Although I would change “is defeated already” to “could be defeated”.

Cheers
PP

hi folks, the information from CM and PK appears sound on India but the MSM is doubling down particularly as the Indian polilticos start undermining their own advice:
For ivermectin:

AGAINST:

(But the icmr still has ivermectin and hcq on its home treatment of covid

https://www.icmr.gov.in/chomecare.html

)

icmr = indian council of medicine research

aiims = All India Institute Of Medical Sciences

dte.ghs= DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES

Ministry of Health & Family Welfare

Government of India

https://dghs.gov.in

Despite the overwhelming evidence in India the facts are not getting to a lot of people because of these alternative voices.
India itself seems to be advising doctors to do different things even for the same cohort - stay at home treatment of adults. The May advice covers all suspected covid sufferers at home, the September advice or guidelines covers only adult patients with covid.

The September advice comes without explanation of either why ivermectin and hcq is taken off the recommended treatment for some or why UP State has effectively eradicated covid from its 241m population after a vigorous campaign of test trace and treat with ivermectin or hcq and appropriate antibiotic ( and only single % figure use of vaccines)

cheers

2 Likes

“Despite the overwhelming evidence in India the facts are not getting to a lot of people because of these alternative voices.”

Indeed. The argument has largely been won, but this has been true since the first few months of early treatment studies.
Ergo, the ‘pandemic’ is mainly political. That part hasn’t been won!
Cheers

1 Like

Many thanks CJ - time and again I have to tell people that India has shown how herd immunity and anti-virals have ended their epidemic, but all they can think of is those burning funeral pyres and people struggling with Oxygen cylinders who thought they were short of breath and about to die.

I have to try to get my doctor to authorise a prescription of HCQ or Ivermectin for when I catch COVID,which at last seems possible! I don’t fancy my chance of success, but something has to break following the forced vaccinations of hundreds of thousands of workers last week.

Hi @Dimac , we will be following the same path here if people don’t wake up and unite as one against this totalitarian take over.

I noticed this on Odyssee:

his concluding remarks about youtube need to be understood by the public. They are censoring parliamentary proceedings ffs!

cheers

I can do even better than that CJ ! On Friday four members of the Victorian Upper House (and believe it or not every Aus state has a parliament with two houses!) - were shut out of Parliament for refusing to abide by the order that they must be vaccinated, not just to be there but to VOTE! The Premier/Fuhrer decided to make vaxing mandatory for parliamentary members so that those opposed to it would be excluded and unable to vote against his bill to extend the emergency laws that enable the mandatory vaccination orders!! more extraordinary is that there has been NO outcry, nor even barely a mention, of this complete abrogation of constitutional power in an alleged democracy.
The following day, Andrews said that unvaxed people would be excluded from society till well into 2022, and they shouldnt think that they could just come back and go for a drink once everyone else got vaxed.

2 Likes

Just breathtaking.

Hi Dimac,
It’s not going to be pretty is it!
Someone needs to get Peter McCullough’s speech onto everyone’s phone before it turns into mass violence. The facts will disappear once the mob starts using the lamp-posts.

cheers