5 Filters

This is now a war

As an adult, if you want to shoot up on heroin, or drink two bottles of Scotch a day, that’s up to you.

What’s totally unconscionable is to inject children with an experimental gene therapy that’s still in the trial stage, an experimental gene therapy that’s already killed 10s of thousands of people, and has injured millions more.

There’s no line in the sand here: if you agree to injecting children with this shite you will be on the stand at Nuremburg 2.

1 Like

Agree, and I think the Nuremberg approach (along with other legal precedents) is a good one.

However keep in mind that, from what I heard yesterday from a scientist friend in the USA, the ‘enrollment number’ has been ‘reached’ and so apparently if a few months the mRNA vaccines will officially be NON experimental gene therapy but ‘proven safe’ gene therapy, which will undercut Nuremberg legal approach.

Of course, under Nuremberg and other laws, you can say any non voluntary medical intervention contravenes the Nuremberg Code and other laws, but in fact in many countries for years the right to be educated has been linked to parents accepting vaccines for their small children.

Hi @RobG

What would you point to as the best evidence for the covid vaccines causing 10s of thousands of deaths? I’m afraid I’ve not kept up with this discussion. I was just looking at excess death charts for Europe today and we seen to be well in line with - even below - the expected mortality for the last few months. I would expect to see a blip in the excess deaths of there were mass deaths from vaccines…

Cheers
PP

(the above article gives links to official EU sites that give the numbers)

1 Like

Hi Rob.
Something interesting in the table on the Global Research page

The % of fatalities to reported cases (ie, reactions) is vastly different for the three main jabs. 1% AZ, 3% Pfizer and 7% Moderna.
If the reported deaths were not caused by the (experimental) vaccines then it would be expected that these percentages would not vary between the jabs. Because of the large sample size, these differences are highly significant - aka, off the scale in terms of p-values (0.000).
This does not guarantee the vaccines are the culprit as there could be other reasons for the differences; for example. one jab might be rolled out on old people in some countires whereas others are not. This doesn’t seem a great explanation because probably most gave the jabs to elderly first, but there could be other reasons. The US VAERS system (AZ wasn’t given emergency approval in the US) might be better than it’s European equivalent. That wouldn’t explain why the % of reports involving Moderna that are death reports is double that of Pfizer.
Moderna incidentally have never got a vaccine on the market before.

What is essentially guaranteed is that these differences did not arise by chance; a good explanation for these differences needs to be furnished.

Everyman, there were at least two instants during the French protests last Saturday when the police seemed to join the protestors. Here’s one such…

It all looks staged to me (because the protestors are wearing masks).

At today’s demo in Parliament Square (London) there were about 5000 protestors. It spilled into adjoining Downing Street and the TSG (UK riot police) came on the scene. After a lot of argy bargy a line of riot police took off their helmets and all the rest of it and started bowing to the protestors.

I can’t link to this at the moment without pointing you towards hours long livestreams. No doubt tomorrow there will be short clips of it available.

Morning ED

That would be true if the vaccine cohorts were statistically similar. I’m not sure that’s the case, however. I seem to remember that AZ was not authorised in the EU for people over 65 for quite a while, for example. The percentages might simply reflect expected mortality within the different cohorts, and how widespread the different vaccines are across Europe. That’s one reason why I was looking at the excess death figures in the EU to try and spot any unusual patterns in mortality figures.

I’m not saying there’s no connection - I haven’t had a chance to look at the article that Rob posted yet - but the analysis needs some careful thought.

Cheers
PP

Hi PP. I agree about the cohorts, the more similar the better. I think it was a mix of ‘overs’ and ‘unders’. The EU as you say was quite a big ‘under’ but I’m not sure how long that lasted (see below).
Not sure how much UK data they include since it’s December exit but that was quiite a big ‘over’ beginnng as they did with the very oldest and most vulnerable.

1/3/21 Covid: France approves AstraZeneca vaccine for over-65s
12/4/21 Irish advisory panel: AstraZeneca vaccine should not be given to people under 60

This wouldn’t explain the big discrepancy between the Pfizer data and Moderna.

As I think I’ve mentioned before I think way too much onus is placed on doubters to prove the vaccine is causing X deaths or more deaths than covid. The vaccine should not have been authorized in the first place, the least any responsible medical authorities can do is take great pains to make sure empirical data does not show the type of problem that so many medics predicted. Given what they have unleashed they should be running ragged on the ground, not sitting complacently in their towers writing press releases and working out how young they can get away with without doing the trials!

Cheers

2 Likes