5 Filters

They’ve officially forbidden the practice of medicine in Ontario, Canada

For once a sensationalist headline I agree with.
Dr Ira Bernstein, an Ontario (edited) physician, is banned from prescribing two safe established drugs that work against Covid-19, while he is also banned from NOT prescribing another drug that is experimental and which is the least safe of it’s kind, ever.

Dr Bernstein is the founder of the Canadian Covid Care Alliance, formed to provide early treatment for Covid and to contest some of the Covid narrative.

Canada’s physician body, the CPSO, has been going after dissenting Doctors for some time.
Dr Bernstein is ‘under investigation’.

They’ve officially forbidden the practice of medicine in Ontario, Canada

Dr. Ira Bernstein who practices medicine in Ontario, Canada is about to have his license to practice medicine revoked soon. Currently he is required by the authorities to operate under the following restrictions:
Dr. Bernstein will not provide medical exemptions in relation to vaccines for COVID-19;
Dr. Bernstein will not provide medical exemptions in relation to mask requirements for COVID-19;
Dr. Bernstein will not provide medical exemptions in relation to diagnostic testing for COVID-19; and
Dr. Bernstein will not prescribe ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine.
Furthermore, Dr. Bernstein is now required to post a sign in his waiting room that says this:

Dr. Bernstein must not provide medical exemptions in relation to vaccines, mask requirements or diagnostic testing for COVID-19. Dr. Bernstein must not prescribe ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine. Further information may be found on the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario website at www.cpso.on.ca

2 Likes

Canada is now in full police state mode (I weep), as is Australia. Both countries have had recent elections, where the same globalist slime balls are miraculously returned to power.

I fear that the only option now left for people in Canada and Aus is violent revolution.

1 Like

Hi folks, in the UK we seem to be following the plan but mainly by completely destroying the NHS and blaming it all on Covid and Russia , but according to the politicians and media ( who of course are covered by private care) “it’s not happening even while it’s happening” and as a large % of the people are still hypnotised by covid and Ukraine memes no-one is likely to notice the odd suppressed protest or internet smothering.

Once the government say we’ve lost the NHS the US carrion will move in to the cheers of the victims!

All the global fascist corporate moves you can think of will kick off once they realise we’ve all accepted the death of the NHS as we knew it.

Private transport will be restricted to the wealthy.

Corporate gm food will be the only “food” available courtesy of Glyso-Gates once they can remove Russian opposition to their global policy of make ‘em ill on crap, jab them with more crap and lock them all down in ice boxes with medazolam once people can’t afford to pay anymore ( as their global digital accounts become hard wired into hourly payments to Corporate clouds ). The ultimate solution!

At what point do we frogs realise its all gone to sh*t?

cheers

4 Likes

CJ, CJ! Wake up! It’s alright. It was all a nightmare…

2 Likes

Here in France the perspex screens have remained in shops. I hear it’s the same in the UK (?). Now they’re pushing the bullshit variant stuff, from Portugal. Respiratory illness is almost unknown during the summer months; which begs the question, will people really buy into this BS again?

Anyhows, a huge electrical storm where I am, which means the power might go out at any moment.

I do like these big storms (a reminder of how minuscule us humans really are). Herricka likes them too. I’ve got the big window open by my desk, to get a better view of the storm. Herricka has jumped up onto the window sill, to also watch the storm.

3 Likes