5 Filters

There is this funny meme about Putin that is circulating

Putin deserves a nomination for the Nobel Prize in Medicine because he has achieved what no one else could: make covid disappear.

2 Likes

Eleventh-hour thing, wasnā€™t it, just as the whole coviscam was accelerating into total collapse. Almost as if the crooks behind it were the same ones behind the Kiev-puppetsā€™ provocations of Russiaā€¦?

The invasion, with the Westā€™s all-ready-to-go propaganda hurricane, turned up with remarkable just-in-time fortuitousness, didnā€™t it? All those Uki troops parked right on the Donbas republicsā€™ boundaries for months suddenly upped their shelling, always a first step in a big aggressive assault; and it came smack on cue: finally tipped the Kremlin team into launching their cleansing action, as their intel people told them bluntly what was clearly imminent.

And now all the people who were waking up from the covid terror-trance are right back under the influence again: shrilling en masse their ā€˜monster-Putinā€™ regurgs: ā€˜Standing with bleedinā€™ Ukraineā€™ FFSā€¦! Yellow and blue logos everwhere - ā€œJust like that!ā€ What an extraordinary coincidence!

Iā€™ve painted Herricka, my half-wild cat, yellow and blue. Iā€™ve also been teaching Herricka how to use a kalashnikov, but sheā€™d rather go out and catch rodents.

Visa and Mastercard have both just announced they will sanction Russia by suspending their Russian business operations.

That must be great fun for the huge number of people who are not Russian citizens but are in the country because of work, leisure, family, or whatever.

The collapse of the American empire is a wonder to behold.

It really does get madder and madder.

Oh, and as an addendum to this (and Iā€™ve no idea if itā€™s related) last night (Friday) I was trying to make a purchase on Amazon France for about 200 euro (Iā€™ve used Amazon France many times). I first used a UK Visa debit card that got rejected. I then used a French bank debit card that also got rejected. Both accounts had plenty of funds in them.

Cut a long story short, after a lot of hassle (codes sent to phones, etc) I was finally able to make the purchase.

If interested, I was buying a drone (albeit a cheap one!).

The Revolution will be televised.

There have been all sorts of appeals on a local Google group for ā€œhumanitarian ā€œ aid, clothes, money, etc. So I posted thanks for supporting others less fortunate than yourselves but where were you all over the last 8 years while appalling atrocities were being committed against the Ukies in the Donbas region. It didnā€™t get passed the moderator. Surprise.