5 Filters

The Vaccine Industry's dirty secret via TCW

“The vaccine industry’s dirty secret

By Stephen McMurray

January 16, 2023

THE vaccine industry and those who uncritically promote it will tell you that safety standards are so high, and testing so rigorous, that vaccines are totally clean and safe. However, nothing could be further from the truth. Apart from the toxic substances such as aluminium which are deliberately added, vaccines are frequently found to be contaminated with bacteria, viruses and metal particles…

In 2009 there could have been an even worse scenario. The US pharmaceutical company Baxter shipped out ‘virus material’ to be used in human flu vaccines. Unfortunately, it was contaminated with the avian flu virus. A possible global pandemic was avoided when the sub-contractor discovered what had happened after all the ferrets that were injected with it in tests died. What was Baxter’s punishment for nearly unleashing a deadly virus on humanity? They were subsequently one of the companies chosen to produce the swine flu vaccine.

The idea that the vaccine industry has a rigorous safety testing regime is a myth. Companies have a long history of producing contaminated products and are clearly more interested in profit margins than people’s health. As Dr James Shannon, former director of the US National Institutes of Health in the US said: ‘The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used.’ "

So it does seem to have been feasible to lace flu vaccines with “covid stuff” to actually kick start a massive number of poisonings by jab!

cheers

1 Like

“The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used.”

Quite agree with the good doctor. My lifelong stance towards vaccines has been exactly that: Never take them; never allow any child or other animal in my care to be assaulted with them. Unapologetic anti-vaxxer - with a (growing) host of good sound reasons to be so. I’d as lief spray my organic growing grounds with glyphosate as assault my - or my dependents’ - interior terrains with vaccines.

To quote Jeff Childers:

Great news, everybody! And you said the health agencies weren’t good for anything. The Washington Post ran a story late Friday headlined, “Extensive Review Affirms Safety of Covid Booster After Signal of Possible Risk.”

Whew! We sure dodged a needle there.

Here’s the timeline. Friday afternoon, the CDC announced that it had diligently found a faint safety signal showing a potential link between ischemic strokes in 65+ and the Pfizer bivalent booster. By Friday evening, when reports of the original signal were still being drafted, the FDA promptly announced it had concluded an “extensive” albeit rapid review and — fortunately — found no link whatsoever. None.

Never mind!

So you can quit whining and relax into your next booster. Here’s how WaPo described the FDA’s “extensive” research project that only took about 90 minutes:

Government vaccine safety experts have combed through databases containing millions of records in the United States and consulted with regulators in other countries but so far have not found any indication that the statistical signal represents a clinical risk to patients… “We have looked at the totality of the evidence and there are no concerns at this time that this represents a true safety signal,” an FDA official said.

See? They ran a database query and phoned a friend. There you go. Feel better now? Look how fast they move to protect pharma, sorry, I mean us. And you didn’t trust the health agencies. Shame on you.

If you follow the link, the story about Klaus Schwab not making it to the WEF at Davos is fake news, apparently. Soros, however, won’t be there as he is focusing on the upcoming Munich Security Conference. The article also mentions the recruitment of strapping young blondes for the WEF event which I think I referred to in another thread a day or two ago.

1 Like