5 Filters

The six-month rule: A cospithirry that's turning into accepted fact, right on time

“What’s the difference between a cospithirry and widely accepted fact? About six months.” (You have to wait for the little goodthinker-troobleever dears to catch up. you see. Realisation strikes at different paces for different folk. For fully-certificated gopher-technocrats to the gics - the JuneRaineoids - the longest lead time of all. Still not there, many of 'em.)

In this case, it’s taken about thirty-six months for something near a critical mass of clear-seers to form. All those folk collapsing on camera have helped a fair bit…

Tod Hayen spells it out for Off-G. Doesn’t sound as ‘crazy’ now as it did a year ago, does it? Mike Yeadon’s take now a 5 -1 on favourite? Seems to be crystalising that way, dunnit? (open-minded, as ever; but always sceptical, too :innocent: ):

2 Likes

Cheers, Rhis.

I know you have your ladles of salt by your side at all times - - I had to have a pinch just to leaven the more seductive passages of TH’s piece - expressly this:

Seems like this plan is foolproof. Only one rather glaring fault sticks out, which I cannot believe they have not accounted for. That’s us.

Surely TH doesn’t use the evident idiocy of the cheap politicians and ‘experts’ as a yardstick for the likely intelligence and craftiness of their puppet masters! It’s a dead cert they’ve factored in dissent, isn’t it. TH asks, ‘what will they do with us?’ I dread to think - though I’m sure they have plans…there seems to be a number of ‘Super Prisons’ under construction in the UK so maybe those will figure.

It’ll be interesting to see how things pan-out in China - another place where massive incarceration buildings have been constructed.

On a side note, I heard the 2 dolts Mike Graham and Iain Collins speaking about the China situation on Talk Radio earlier - they were marvelling at the bravery of the protestors there and saying such things as, ‘they really are risking their lives…it’s another Tiananmen Sq moment’ - - thing is, we really don’t need to look abroad to see brave / brutalised protestors - - recall the way the police were dealing with lockdown protestors in general, but particularly those gatherings in Trafalgar Sq - some astonishing thuggery was on display - truncheons and elbows flailing as the thugs steamed through the crowds to arrest speakers and generally terrorise the peaceful protestors. I really don’t think we’ve seen the end of this - - and maybe next time there are mass protests in the UK the inhumans may unleash a different force to quell us. Like many others I fear that we are currently seeing the amassing of a force in the UK - they are being garrisoned in the hotels of cities and towns the length and breadth of the country - maybe they will appear on our streets as a UN force - not unlike that implacable force which turned up in Toronto to put paid to the truckers protests - - remember Canadians were saying things such as ‘how can you do this to your own people’! Well there’s the rub - they will not see us as ‘their own people’.

5 Likes