5 Filters

The shitboat is giving this site a bit of free publicity (and unwitting promotion)

https://members5.boardhost.com/xxxxx/thread/1635589396.html

1 Like

Ah yes, ad hom as argument; always a winner.

They don’t like it up ‘em!

1 Like

Hi @rippon , it’s interesting that the majority of that site seems incapable of noticing that the BBC one world view is now entrenched in their cursory “discussions” of Covid issues. (“Covid”, like it or not has been the biggest issue since WW2 ). TLN like medialens and others once admired for their critical analysis of world propaganda have Chomskyd it - it is very sad.

cheers

2 Likes

I did not open the thread in the sinking hulk, only read it unopened, shook my head in sorrow, and moved on.

1 Like

Agreed. For some though, it’s neurosis.

Der seems to think that an appropriate response to my calling him out on his wholly loaded earlier post, is to start a completely new thread, not even with argument, but with charges of anti-vaxx. Yawn.

2 Likes

I hope you post a link there, Rippon, to this thread here. Just so those silly creatures get a taste of what they’re missing! :rofl: I suppose that the remnant of incorrigibles who still haunt the Hulk don’t see themselves as we see them from this perspective: “Oh wad some pow’r the Giftie gie us / Tae see oorsels as ithers see us! / It wad frae mony a blunder free us / An’ foolish notion…” (Specially rendered in the orginal Broad Scots of Burns, for the delectation of Keith! :rofl:)

I can’t post anything there, Rhis, because, like you, I was banned.

My hunch is that they won’t refer to us again because even they would recognise that that suggests more interest in others’ threads than in their own.

3 Likes

That was a good response, deserved a reply. I think Der is ‘medical’. in some way.

That may explain it:

About 29 minutes in:
Link: Episode 236: W.H.O. IS TO BLAME? - The HighWire

Professor of the Vaccine Confidence Project tells a WHO vaccine safety summit that they have a major problem with the frontline - doctors and healthcare workers lacking confidence to defend the vaccine against informed patients.

She then adds that a trainee doctor in medical school would be lucky to get half a day’s education in vaccines.

If you ask your GP about th vaccine they will mostly not answer from knowledge they may have, but rather give you the message they have received to pass on - some canned blurb.

Poor Der is probably not quite ready yet to receive informed opponents on TLN :slightly_smiling_face:

I quite liked his little joke about the fiver though. Maybe we should send a fiver for Der for every defector, to save up for his half day.

1 Like

When little, my son had a rash and so I took him to the doctors where his was diagnosed with German measles. Upon discovering that I hadn’t vaccinated, the doctor quite literally shouted at me, “Congratulations on endangering the life of your child.” Fortunately, when it comes to GM, it’s very easy to back up a decision not to vaccinate, both in terms of disease severity and the contradictions of vaccinating. Confronted with this, the doctor did indeed back right down. His anger was all John Mann style; faux, hysterical, excessive with his knowledge (outside of his Good Boy drops training) and ability to think laterally, clearly limited.

2 Likes

:rofl: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

And now Der would have you believe that questioning Covid orthodoxy is on a par with Holocaust denial.