5 Filters

The sh!tboat crew parade their vacuity again

How many tennis rackets did Djokovic smash when he lost his appeal?

https://members5.boardhost.com/xxxxx/thread/1642332394.html

This thread, brimming with idiocy, is as shallow as the msm’s coverage of the partying in Downing Street; specifically, idiots get wrapped up in gossip and characters and are blind to the real story.

MSM has its knickers in a twist over whether Johnson will survive Partygate. But the real story is that the partying shows that the government does not believe its own propaganda, doesn’t believe covid is a danger, and that’s why they’re happy to gather in large numbers for partying. The story is: If the government does not believe its own covid narrative, why should the people?

Meanwhile the w4nkers in the sh!tboat are preoccupied with Djokovic’s privilege and character (spoilt).
Let’s assume that Djokovic is indeed a shallow privileged idiot (like Johnson), then this shows that even a reprobate like Djokovic understands the issue where the sh!tboat w4nkers are blind:

Djokovic understands that this is about bodily integrity, that the individual, not the state, should decide what to put into his body.

The sh!tboat has degenerated into such a moral sewer that they cannot understand that the issue is governments (e.g. UK) breaching the Nuremberg Code.

3 Likes

Indeed rippon, what a pathetic thread. I thought maybe you were being a bit hard on them but good grief! That S.Burt is so preoccupied by someone’s wealth, one wonders what he would say about Assange if he happened to be a millionaire. Having to stay among common criminals at Belmarsh perhaps. Notice how he doesn’t (cannot) actually quote Novak, so he’s just making it up. And then he has this

"though wouldn’t it just be easier to just take your medicine you wew (all the other tennisists don’t seem to have dropped dead of myocarditis yet"

So evidence of adverse effects of vaccines means they’re “all dropping dead”, otherwise there’s nothing to worry about. Brimming with idiocy indeed.

Then there’s this thread The Lifeboat News with an actual Dr., John Monro, going on (at length) about why the good doctor who stood up to the avid Jabber was wrong. To quote "I have had no objection to being immunised in the first place, I feel more than personally protecting me, it’s protecting my wife, my family, my friends and my community. It does so in two ways. One, if I am ill as a consequence of getting this virus, I am causing unnecessary expense and effort from the medical community and their facilities. Two, immunisation may not entirely stop transmission, but it does reduce it. Every sufficiently immunised person is a possible candidate for the virus to come to a halt, reducing the spread and urgency of medical care in any part of the still vulnerable population. And of course, I am seventy-four and I don’t want to get ill or die. At some stage you have to accept the bulk of concerned professional and knowledgeable advice."

How blind do you have to be to think these “vaccines” give immunity; to think it’s protecting his community; to completely ignore even the government’s figures? I wonder if he ever thought of the unnecessary expense of all those cardiac arrests? The naivety on display is also breathtaking in that last phrase

3 Likes

Thanks both, I agree it’s worse than it looked at first to me. Yes, saying “Djokovic just has to take his medicine” is the same as saying “Assange just has to leave the Embassy and face the alllegations”.

Steve James did such a good job winning over neutrals with his manners and indirectness, that few have noticed how minimal a case he made for his views, especially repeatedly stressing that vaccine risks were very small. Though, Sky news wrote that he said the vaccine was wrong for children, but I think they edited that bit out of the video.

I’d have asked him what early treatment he was planning to take should he get covid symptoms!

Based on what he said, an anti-vaxxer he aint. But modest though his explanations were - and he WAS asked his opinion, by a health secretary who intends to sack him - he was caught in a media-orchestrated backlash. How dare he utter such dangerous views! How ‘unhelpful’ !

2 Likes

The draconian nature of the legislation and rabid reactions of the compliant should give the lie folks…ask yourselves what happens when the conformist majority realise they’ve been “jabbed”-in-the-back! Holy Cow!!!

1 Like

Though we are making specific criticisms of a few people - I wouldn’t have made that ‘sh!tboat’ description. Even those who are being criticized, I quite like.

What is going on there then?

My take: I wouldn’t go as far as applying the Chomskian ‘if you didn’t think this way, you wouldn’t be sitting there’; but this way of behaving on this issue - a central one on the board now - meets with encouragement, and the opposition gets flak. Isn’t what we are seeing simply the Propaganda Model in operation!? Cheers

2 Likes

The encouragement/flak you mention may have some effect but I don’t think it’s the main point. After all, this flak – unlike that for journalists or others speaking out on some big public platforms – has no real consequences. At most you’ll be barred from TLN (big deal!) and all the while you remain anonymous. Nothing like the consequences of losing your job or access to important contacts. So people should not be scared to speak out on such a forum.

I think the covid critical speakers are either barred or can’t be bothered (eg Margo, Derek, SueC have been pretty much absent), seeing the place is too much under a hypnotic spell.

2 Likes

Propaganda Model meets Mass Formation in Flock of Sheep trapped in Infantile Narcissism.

4 Likes

…in a Bovril Boat.

Well… they certainly know how to pile on to an Official Enemy. Lots of practise? Looks like classic in-group v out-group ‘othering’ behaviour, with the agreed folk devil (absolutely everyone agrees, after all…) as the scapegoat to be ritually flayed with their so-so clever sarcasm.

I don’t know a great deal about Djokovic but gather he’s a fairly sincere Christian. I’ve noticed there is quite a strong apparent correlation between vaccine skepticism and religious faith. Those whose faith lies in science, not so much.

I use the s word in the loosest possible sense, as do most Covidian devotees.