5 Filters

The Ron Unz theory about Covid 19

Apologies if the Ron Unz theory has already been discussed here.

Unz, publisher of the Unz Review, has written a series of very long articles. His theory is that
1 yes covid 19 is a real disease caused by sars cov II virus
2 it was created in a usa lab
3 a ‘mild’ version was used to target China’s economy, being highly infectious and low fatality it was the best bio weapon choice against the Chinese economy
4 a ‘strong’ version was used to target Iran, killing a high percentage of top leaders in the out of the way city of Qom
5 the USA was unprepared for the ‘blowback’ of the virus, and China successfully resisted, thus an ‘own goal’ by rogue elements of the USA deep state

I’d be very interested in any solid critiques of Unz’s work. I know it’s a lot of reading, but maybe some people are already familiar. Unz’s theory has been ignored by both the state/corporate media and the alternative media, from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

I’ve come to appreciate Ron’s savvy more and more, lately. He seems to have a habit of looking at evidence - across the spectrum - then making rational analyses, which then turn out to be right, despite being ridiculed or ignored at first. Just delving into this trove now. But I thought I’d just put the above thought out anyway: Ron has earned some attention.

Persuasive line of thought from Ron: US bioweapon attack on China and Iran. Entirely entertainable as a serious hypothesis, and buttressed with his usual carefully combed-out array of - what look like - facts that support the idea.

I have a couple of concerns, though. He seems to be well bought in to the narrative of a madly-lethal, real global pandemic, which - as he asserts has already killed between half a million and a million USAmericans. The only source he offers for this belief is all-causes death figures from - ta-da! - the CDCs. To which one can only reply: ‘Yeah, right, Ron! We can take those to the bank. Of course.’ Perhaps he needs to have a chat with the UKColumn lads, to get a more convincing idea of all-causes excess - if any - mortality. The idea of deceitful PTsB deliberately doing outrageous figure massaging seems not to weigh with him - despite the open and shut evidence that it’s happening.

Ron also seems to assert the official line about the poison-stabs: ‘safneffective; with negligible numbers of negative outcomes’ (already over fifteen thousand dead of them in Europe alone, plus over a million total EU adverse effects). Again: Yeah right, Ron! A deadly mass-killing (where the piles of actual bodies…?) global pandemic, with heroically-hurried but lilywhite-honest, fully-tested sne-vaccines to the rescue. Credible!

I also see only brief references to ‘testing’ - whose results Ron seems to accept - without any discussion at all of the obvious fakery of the PCR racket. Clearly he hasn’t noticed yet the controversy around Drosten, either. Or he’s discounted it; wrongly, if so. He makes it clear by his references to ‘left-leaning’ analysts that he understands confimation bias, yet doesn’t seem to see much in himself.

A good bullseye, though, in his fingering of Sunsteinesque ‘cognitive infiltration’ of the dissident discussions. That’s certainly evident in the welter of competing wild-eyed hypotheses that already bedevil and thickly clutter up the covid discussions, quite probably with malice aforethought from 77-oid trolls-provocateurs outfits. You see a fair bit of it btl at Off-G, precisely because, shoe-string outfit or not, they’re a serious danger to the official narratives.

One of my discounting items in reading Ron’s work is precisely his rather conservative trust in the continuing good-faith operations of Western public agencies, as if they can be trusted - in the main - to give undilutedly honest information. You have to have a romantic attachment to the official Civics article of faith about what government and bigbiz bodies in the Anglozionist empire are alleged to do, rather than a hard-nosed awareness of what they actually do, to trust that innocent dream an inch.

I think also that Ron needs to factor in Mike Yeadon’s double-handful list of clearly coordinated outright lies, and crazy ‘safety’ precautions, which virtually all governments suddenly began to promote at once in March 2020, as if on cue. Now how did that coincidence come about…?

The coviscam story is not yet fully clarified. But interestingly, Ron’s assertion of a desperate US bioweapon attack against China and Iran by unmanaged elements within the Trump-mascotted deep state stands up well, despite the reservations touched on above. Always worth reading such an unswerveable real truth seeker as Ron. With salt, though, as ever.

Thanks Rhisiart, very much my line of thinking. He doesn’t question the PCR from Dorsten, though he references Dorsten to validate his lab creation theory.

And as you say, he doesn’t question mortality or infectiousness based on the fraudulent PCR tests. At some point he’s quite dismissive of alternative theories, hanging his hat in fact on the dominant narrative of DEADLY PANDEMIC IS HERE!!

However the Iran aspect is quite solid, it seems to me.

I see no reason why it could not be both a bio weapon aimed at China and Iran, and at the same time a scam of vast proportions.

However, one fact that makes me question the ‘attack on China’ angle is the documented fact that the head of the Chinese CDC was a very active participant at Event 201 in October 2019, AND was one of the co-authors of the very first published paper on Sars-Cov II.

What this means, I don’t know, but at the very least it would seem the top Chinese medical leadership was very aware of a possible Covid pandemic, their top scientist had just done a simulation of one!

Exactly! I have speculated previously that the Chinese leadership were aware well in advance that they might be under bioweapon attack, and consequently they played along with the cover story of the Westerners ‘cooperating’ with the Wuhan lab, so as to get some idea of what was going on there, then reacted accordingly.

All this very much according to the precautionary principle; and this paid off handsomely, as they were able to contain the spread (such as it was), using their unrivalled social control; and now their people are not hit by the ‘pandemic’, and their economy is back on track again, and working pretty much as usual.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world’s governments, at least in the ‘global North’ camp, responding in unison to the - captured - WHO’s pandemic declaration, all rushed in the uniform responses demanded of them, and the Anglozionst empire’s economies were trashed.

China 10, US and underlings nil.

It’s the unrivalled social control which a fair few of us are not so keen on though . . .

Me neither. I’m not an advocate.