5 Filters

The Military Situation In The Ukraine - Global Research

Just over halfway through reading this fascinating piece but gotta go out. Stunning article so far and probably the best piece on the Russia/Ukraine situation that I’ve read in the last 8 years.

4 Likes

Thanks for this, I had a link on Telegram which whetted my appetite but it was the original French text.

Great article thanks Rich for posting.

Just to fish out one snippet:

"That said, while a few intelligence services had a very accurate and rational picture of the situation, others clearly had the same picture as that propagated by our media… "

That explains a lot! As the author puts it:

“The problem is that, from experience, I have found them to be extremely bad at the analytical level—doctrinaire, they lack the intellectual and political independence necessary to assess a situation with military “quality.””

I imagine the ones with the rational picture are not the ones we should expect to hear telling us what’s what in the media.

Perhaps the biggest question is whether Putin/Russia is part of the ‘great reset’. The timing of Russia’s invasion into Ukraine was just too convenient (they had eight years to do it beforehand) with regard to the covid nonsense.

John Waters (Irish intellectual, etc) has proposed that Putin was part of the Great Reset (Putin is one of the WEF golden boys), but then double-crossed his masters during the invasion of Ukraine.

Cyber Polygon seems to be rolling out at the moment.

It’s all so predictable, and it’s being done by totally pathetic nonentities.

But don’t worry. the psycho in the corner of your room will explain it all.

1 Like

Ukraine is certainly a continuation of the Great Scam: conjure up insane amounts of money from thin air and then give it to ‘Ukraine’. In fact what’s happening is the greatest slice of this disappears into the bank accounts of the ruling mafia families, with some token cash for the propaganda makers. Zelenskiy has even been suggesting the rest of the world should meet his civil service payroll.

It’s the exact same trick used during cronyvirus 2020/21 to magic up cash for PPE and masks and to prop up the news media etc. And the banking bailout of 2008, and many of the grifts in between.

Meantime the biggest percentage of the actual military hardware that makes it to Ukr is either unusable/obsolete crap (see MoA link below) or experimental stuff undergoing the very toughest Beta testing, either way the RF forces incinerate it (and many conscripts) toot suite.

The Great Reset is an overarching scam and will never come to fruition because everything relies far too heavily on energy - see @RhisiartGwilym’s many on-point postings on this subject, for example.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/04/politico-germany-approves-tank-sales-to-ukraine-bowing-to-pressure.html

And as a PS to the above, a key reason why USA swaggers about with unzipped fly rests on their military superiority, and that rests largely on “look how much we spend on war defence”. Yeah, right, but if you take out all the lovely profit how much is there to show for it? E.G. USA enters Afghanistan at a time when the Taliban controls maybe half of the country. After twenty years of their staggering military superiority they run for the exits with the Taliban controlling the whole country. Great job.

1 Like