5 Filters

The Latest From John O'Looney

This is an hour long interview. It takes 15 minutes or so to get into the latest stuff…

1 Like

Gotta love the guy. Articulate, specific, and with eyes wide open.

Incase there is anyone with eyes still closed, March’s athletes dying or retiring.

1 Like

Thanks for those chilling videos Rob and Pat. I will send them on.

Just came across this by chance:

“Incase there is anyone with eyes still closed, March’s athletes dying or retiring.”

I saw this recently. "Don’t mention the … "

“Queensland Health Minister unable to explain high increase in heart attacks, chest pains”
Story below.

No-one can suggest any possible reason, apparently. People worrying about anti-vaxxers, that must be it.

It’s striking that the-the-the… covid mRNA vaccines (there - I said it!) seem to have conferred immunity on themselves - from any suspicion being mentioned among medical leaders that they just might cause a new effect that happens on a large scale, even when it is establshed to be an adverse effect.
ED

Queensland Health Minister unable to explain high increase in heart attacks, chest pains

Queensland Health Minister Yvette D’Ath Tuesday said no one can explain why there was a sudden surge in emergency code-one calls, which are emergency calls to report the imminent death of a person.

According to state records, there was a 40% increase in code-one calls.

“But it is really interesting,” D’Ath told reporters Tuesday. “Yeah, I don’t think anyone can explain why we saw a 40% jump in code-ones. And I’ve- I’ve seen that as I’ve traveled around the state sometimes. I walk into an ambulance service and they’ll say, ‘We had a 30% increase in code-ones yesterday. Can’t tell you why. We just had a lot of heart attacks and chest pains and trouble, you know, breathing and respiratory issues.’ Sometimes you can’t explain why those things happen.”

The 40% increase in imminent death calls matches the increase in death-benefit claims being reported by insurance companies, which they, too, are unable to explain.

Insurance providers are seeing a 40% increase in deaths from pre-pandemic levels among the 18-64 age group, the healthiest portion of our population, reported Frontline News.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business,” said OneAmerica chief executive Scott Davison in December.

Davison said that not only are deaths at an all-time high, but a 40% increase is way beyond what would be considered a "catastrophe”.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be a 10 percent increase over pre-pandemic. So 40 percent is just unheard of,” Davison said.

Insurance company Global Life said that many of the death-benefit claims are from heart and circulatory issues, and neurological disorders.

Heart and circulatory issues are hallmarks of the COVID-19 vaccine, though the suggestion of that is somewhat verboten and could trigger an intense backlash.

"QLD health minister says none of her ‘experts’ can explain a sudden 40% increase in code-1 heart attacks, chest pains and respiratory issues,” wrote Rebel News reporter and activist about D’Ath’s remarks. “In other news: I have a theory.”

The QLD health minister says none of her “experts” can explain a sudden 40% increase in code-1 heart attacks, chest pains and respiratory issues.

In other news: I have a theory.

pic.twitter.com/PXGfqjVRcP

— Avi Yemini (@OzraeliAvi) April 12, 2022

“Remember: Safe and effective,” commented former Australian Senator Cory Bernardi above the video.

Remember: safe and effective. https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1513846811660013569

— CoryBernardi.com.au (@corybernardi) April 12, 2022

“Let me guess…climate change?” tweeted record-breaker Erwan Le Corre.

Let me guess…climate change? https://twitter.com/ozraeliavi/status/1513846811660013569

— Erwan Le Corre (@ErwanLeCorre) April 12, 2022

“Negligence: knew or ought to have known,” said former Australian Senator David Leyondhjelm.

Negligence: knew or ought to have known. https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1513846811660013569

— David Leyonhjelm (@DavidLeyonhjelm) April 14, 2022
Queensland Health Minister unable to explain high increase in heart attacks, chest pains | America's Frontline Doctors

“Gotta love the guy. Articulate, specific, and with eyes wide open.”

No pun intended, I hope PatB! But yeah he’s very courageous. I wonder how his whistleblowing has affected his working life.

I’m pretty sure that most here won’t need any more confirmation but just in caser …

• Try Edward Dowd (ex-Blackrock) on excess deaths - on Bitchute
  • Look up the German insurance company CEO, sacked for publicising the 40% increase