5 Filters

The Invisible Rainbow History and Effects of Electromagnetism by Arthur Firstenberg

“This is going to kill us in a couple of years if we permit 5G to come from space”.

Riveting one hour video interview with Arthur Firstenberg who wrote The Invisible Rainbow:

Hi Rich. Finally got round to listening. I’ve read the book but still found this interesting covering a lot of tuff from the book that I had forgotten.

As an aside, I somehow ended up with 2 copies. I gave one to a grandson who is on his way to uni to study history. I told him it’s one of the best history books he’ll ever read. More than a year later he’s still not read it and no doubt will (sadly) come out of uni programmed like all the other sheeple!

Morning Pat. Similar story here but in reverse. A friend’s grandson lent me that book about a year back and it sat in my bookshelf for 6 months because I just never had the time to read it so he took it back. However after listening to Arthur Firstenberg above I decided I have to read the book!

Online free PDF here for anyone interested:

1 Like

Here’s another issue, quote: "Our project investigating a new approach

SEGIL is exploring the use of Gas Insulated Lines (GIL) in the GB transmission system. GIL are underground power pipelines which can transmit more power than a conventional overhead line, and with less construction work required than a cable system.

The technology has been commonly used either connecting to or within existing substations but not over long distances – the longest stretch of power line using this method is 17km in Saudi Arabia. Also, current GIL technology relies on using the environmentally damaging SF6 gas for insulation.

Our innovation project aims to address both those challenges. We want to determine if the technology can be applied to longer transmission routes, to help connection of the growing volume of new offshore wind power. By the end of the of the project we aim to outline whether a cost effective GIL of 30-40 km length is possible. To reduce the amount of SF6 used, we’ve already begun exploring low-carbon alternatives in our network and have previously, in partnership with GE, energized the world’s first SF6-free 420 kV Gas-insulated Line at our Sellindge substation in Kent. This new project will investigate the potential to replace SF6 in GIL over longer distances with a more sustainable and environmentally friendly gas mix." https://www.nationalgrid.com/electricity-transmission/segil-our-innovation-project-exploring-alternatives-overhead-lines

The reason overhead lines are still preferred is, I believe, mainly due to cost, typical of the short term thinking (or lack of any real thought as a result of their lifestyles), of those who fail to comprehend the danger of emf impact.