5 Filters

The Highwire

Episode 321 features this rare moment of levity where Del Bigtree raises a few laughs.
I don’t watch all of it because videos are very time consuming.
But this is one of the hardest hitting episodes I’ve noticed.

The prog is very slickly produced and a very easy watch.

Helpfully the programme produces some of the items in video segments as seen below
One item not segmentised is the beginning - Pierre Kory and “the War on Ivermectin” (book out next week). I didn’t have time to watch it but the item will be incendiary let alone the book.

Then they feature transgender wars. What’s this got to to with corrupt medicine? They tell you.

That’s followed by the Aspartame segment - chance to renew your love-hate relationship (minus the love) with the unavuncular Donald Rumsfeld. Neurologist Dr Russel Blaylock is expert in these matters. Prevents the risks of this dangerous chemical from slipping down the memory hole.

" Then, Jefferey Jaxen chronicles the highly controversial transgender conversation now centering around those on the autism spectrum. You won’t believe how leading doctors in the space are approaching this. Then, FDA is recommending approval of a RSV shot for >60 yr olds and pregnant women, despite major safety concerns. And, captured corporate media is scrambling to rebrand themselves as trustworthy “fact-checkers” in an apparent last-gasp attempt to regain credibility. Will it work?"

The section on myocarditis clusters in infants is astonishing. They haven’t had the jab - but what about their mothers!? The jaw-dropping medical research that was heralded decades ago as a miracle of medicine and enabled mRNA vaccines and other drugs to evade the immune system. What could go wrong? They highlight the mechanism - evasion of toll-like receptors. Bigtree rattles confidently through them like a medic.

ED

DEADLY MYOCARDITIS CLUSTERS IN INFANTS: IS THE COVID VACCINE TO BLAME?
A recent unprecedented surge of deadly myocarditis in babies in England and Wales has been linked to enterovirus which is generally mild in infants. Del walks through mechanisms of the COVID-19 vaccines designed specifically to suppress toll-like receptors and why we should be looking into the possibility of this technology inadvertently turning once mild viruses into killers.
https://thehighwire.com/wp-content/themes/thehighwire/assets/img/background-left.svg

FDA PANEL PUSHES RISKY RSV SHOT FOR PREGNANT MOTHERS
An advisory panel to the FDA has recently voted in favor of a vaccine for RSV. Despite some safety signals of fetal demise, the advisors green-lit the new shot for pregnant women, taking a wait and see approach for safety monitoring.

ASPARTAME’S DEADLY SECRET
After decades of concerns over serious health effects from aspartame, the WHO has advised against the use of the artificial sweetener, also known as NutraSweet. Dr. Russell Blaylock, retired neurosurgeon and expert in the topic of excitotoxins, joins Del to discuss his decades long investigation into the dangers of these sweeteners.

SOCIAL CREDIT SCORES BEGIN IN THE WESTERN WORLD
With China already implementing a social credit score system before COVID, western countries are following in their footsteps within the private sector.

The most interesting analysis is the piece on the media, beginning at 57m.40. Lasts about 8m.
The BBC launched a new Fact Check project, involving 60 journalists. They just sacked 70.
A very interesting moment.

Something is definitely happening. And it’s called BBC Verify.
Bucket needed to cringe into:

Jefferey Jaxen’s take is that following revelations of what the media got wrong, the choice is mea culpa (example given of Canada’s Marianne Klowak) or double down.

I would also say it’s about both narrowing and tightening the narrative still further.

The BBC Verify launch with Marianna Spring is so blatantly fake, even the covmiddlers at the TLN got it. Spring - a maths researcher - dumbs herself down the BBC way

Jaxen rounds it all up admirably. Don’t miss this bit if you’re interested in the media.
ED

1 Like

Very Iffy is an absolute smear campaign and Spring is a Spook.

Note how her tweet has that flippant “I chatted to my mates about it” tone. This has crept in everywhere to attempt to make b.s. ‘relatable’. The comments eviscerated her, but that gives her a nice database of online hatred to start using against them. Possibly including me, I recollect venting about it but it might have been a retweet.

Another good example (there’s plenty) is/was Innocent Smoothies, as though being 10% sugar was not enough:

You can feel that a fight is coming when one geezer starts calling the other ‘mate’ a lot.

“Hello Mr Eliot how’s your day been so far?” - cue the double glazing spielathon.

…and so on. (Yes, I’m paranoid, but in my 7th decade, and those two facts are related)

2 Likes

Yeah, though she’s operating at the lowest level (nowadays shared by ceebeebies and beebeecee), patronisation and fake camaraderie that grates on the neurons. Link says she is involved in haunting anti-neocons but that’s behind the scenes.
Yeah and basking in the ‘abuse’. Count everything and cite the worst when asked to illustrate,
The mateyness seems to be a thing on some BBC outlets. “Tell us what you’re having for your tea…”.
Under-paranoid is worse :slight_smile:

Edit: Very Iffy - Lol! I must be getting old as well. .
It’s a terrible name - they could have given it a better name like Verity or Veritas but they probably wanted to wedge the Orwellian overkill into our feeble brains.

1 Like

I make a point of watching The Highwire, even if I do skip some of the long, long interviews that they do. Even though they have completely bought germ theory and the ‘virus’ started in a lab in China, the rest of it is relevant, generally uplifting and where complex, it’s explained simply for us numptys.

As for Marianne Spring and the BBS (EDIT: that must have been a Freudian slip) fact checking, well, I am lost for polite words.

1 Like