5 Filters

The Greens demonstrating yet again just how - well - absolutely incorrigibly green they are. Just received this ludicrous email -

On 12 Jul 2021, at 17:50, Jonathan Bartley members@greenparty.org.uk wrote:

Rhisiart,

It’s not time to take our masks off yet

Infection rates are going through the roof, [Dear effing christ what an uber-sucker! - RhG] and many of us are still vulnerable and unvaccinated. [Ditto!] I’ll still be wearing my mask, and clearly the rules should stay in place past July 19.

**Will you sign my petition to say we’re still #InThisTogether?

This Government is determined to throw all public health protections on a bonfire from July 19 and just pretend this pandemic isn’t happening.

Yet again, it’s down to the public to stand together and call for basic protections from this virus, with recent polling showing that 70 percent of us are in favour of keeping the rules on mask wearing in place for the time being.

If you’re one of those people, show your support for the protection we give each other when we cover up by sharing your mask selfie, and telling the world the reason you wear it.

Complete the Tweet and share your mask selfie now!

Once again the Government is taking a huge, reckless gamble with our lives, but I know that most people in this country have been ahead of the curve when it comes to protecting one another. I have no doubt that masks will be no different.

Sign the Petition

I’ll keep wearing mine, if you keep wearing yours.

In unity,

Jonathan Bartley, Co - leader, Green Party of England and Wales

My reply to this utter, prize narna:

Wake up Jonathan. You’ve been conned. Masks don’t work, and are bad for you. The ‘deadly virus’ is a slightly worse than average seasonal flu (though quite possibly tampered with in some bio-warfare lab), the RT-PCR process cannot test for infection - as its Nobel winning inventor insisted repeatedly - and generates only the flood of false results which are used by the propaganda system to promote the fake casedemic.

There is NO pandemic.

Above all, the criminal poison-stabs masquerading as ‘vaccines’ are deadly dangerous, having already killed scores of thousands - at least - with a penumbra cloud of other adverse events, some of them desperately serious, already numbering in the millions. Attempts are being made to hush up this huge disaster, but they’re not succeeding. Too many damaged/bereaved people publishing their personal testimonies.

If you want yourself and the Greens to be taken even minimally seriously, you’re going to have to wake up to the fact that we’ve all been subjected to an intense hypnotic-induction process by the continuous seventeen-month screech-fest of deceitful propaganda from the lamestream mediawhores, the careerist technocrats, and the pocket-politicians, some of them cynically lying, but most of them probably in the ‘Deceived Influencers’ category; like you, buddy!

Lamentably, millions of over-suggestible people have fallen into this trance, and swallowed the whole ludicrous covid circus. This includes most of the Greens apparently. You can start liberating yourself from the covid trance by looking at all-cause mortality figures for the past ten years. (Beware! ALL statistics are suspect at the moment, because there’s so much swindling going on with them around the fakedemic. Dig and check very carefully!)

Please don’t send me any more crack-brained emails like the one you’ve just sent. But if you’d like pointers toward information archives which will assist you in escaping from the covid-terror-trance, I’ll be happy to make suggestions.

Brusquely (sorry!) but sincerely yours, Rhisiart Gwilym.

3 Likes

This is a bit of heresay that I don’t have a link to: someone told me yesterday that on the list of what kills people the thing called covid 19 comes in at No.24 (the top 5 are the usual suspects). No.23 is drowning; ie, more people die from drowning each year than die from covid.

From now on I’ll be wearing a lifejacket at all times.

1 Like

Does a snorkel qualify as a medical intervention against covid and drowning - someone could patent it as not an intubating but an outubating procedure :wink:

cheers

Many years ago I looked into the Greens as a possibly serious political party that might perhaps do something to shift British politics out of its FPTP entombment. I think the party wasn’t as bad then as it is now. Now, it seems to be full of Pathetic Sharks recently graduated from East Anglia Uni, and full of the (increasingly computer-modelled) theory-stuff on which the speccy-nerds have OD-ed since secondary school.

The grotesque thing is the way these mooncalves (oh alright, moonfish!) - who rarely seem to have any mucky-handed experience of life at street level - are so confident that they understand complex things in ways that the ‘inadequately educated’ proles (who nevertheless have plenty of street savvy in my experience) simply can’t manage.

Whilst in fact it’s they who “take suggestion as a cat laps milk.”

From childhood on. [Also a quote: From Yeats’s ‘Cuchulainn’s Fight With The Sea’]

You only have to look at this ridiculous email from them to see this laughable certainty in full shout. God protect me from Pathetic Sharks! Gnothi seauton? In some future incarnation, maybe. :roll_eyes:

Yeah yeah yeah but where’s the selfie???

:joy:

Seriously: that was utter drivelling tosh undeserving of your courteous reply

I shall be wearing a lifejacket to keep you safe too @RobG

(Did everyone take a really prolonged acid trip the last few days or something…? It’s gone raving mad.)

4 Likes

Someone probably has…

https://images.app.goo.gl/Ggbc7hKGR5V92yhDA

1 Like

Now Climate Change has become a “safe” neo-liberal issue expect more of this…I’ve been doing my best to educate those with whom I’m still allowed to communicate by the party apparatchiks… https://twitter.com/Williamtheb/status/1412362385982169089 Pls. see Twitter thread/replies ALL.