5 Filters

The Greeks at the Duran think Lizzie the Fish won't be playing for Fulchester for much more than a week longer

It’s Alexander Mercouris making most of the timeline prediction here, having been spot on with his prediction of Kwarteng’s imminent departure. He thinks Truss will be out within a week or so, with Sunak likely as the next - gap-filler - appointee, until Dobbin Woodentop can be shooed in by the real rulers of Britain, at the next ‘election’:

1 Like

PS: Just seen a btl at MoA which suggests that Jeremy Rhymeswithpunt - being already the replacement for Quasi - could well end up slipping next door into number 10 eventually… Oh my gaaawd…! Help, help!

Rhis, the polite way of putting it is ‘cnut’.

I don’t pretend to understand what’s happening at the moment, beyond saying that we are definitely seeing the death throes of an empire.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jeremy Rymeswith……

Hunt, or Jeremy Richard Streynsham Hunt to give him his full title is clearly an establishment man. Daddy was admiralof the fleet and Virginia Bottomly (of NHS fame…) Is his cousin.

He’ll be steering the ship, she’ll be doing what she is told.

Wonder how long she has before she loses her usefulness?

3 Likes

Always astonishes me to cast my mind back to when V Bottomley was a researcher for Child Poverty Action Group (and other ‘social worker’ kind of roles). Bossing the poor is quite a thrill I suppose.

Possibly. But I always viewed it as CV fluffing. Probably well paid, but looks great. Like a PPE.

Good test for how little empathy you have I suppose.

Struggle after watching the Oxbridge lot practising debate so they learn to be detached…

Yes, then we’d have a total cnut as PM. No change there then.

2 Likes

Couldn’t sleep last night so put the time to good use. Seems Hunt is tied in with a J.H. John Lewis. Owner of the Groucho club.

Was some shady stuff going on with cameras that explains Hunt’s appointment…

2 Likes

I’d forgotten all about Hunt’s stint as Culture Sec… it just goes to show long the same circle of snouts-at-the-trough have been lapping away uninterruptedly. They must all have deep drawers full of kompromat on each other. But if Hunt is still thick with the Murdochs that’s a very useful card to have up his sleeve.

2 Likes

Thankfully it would appear woodentop turnip Hunt’s Chinese masters have instructed his missus to keep him out of No 10. He is better placed in No 11 apparently! They clearly feel he would be better placed in there to pull dimwit WEF pawn Penny Mordaunt’s strings should the that nightmare occur.

3 Likes