5 Filters

The Great Reset (tm) for Dummies

A superb article by Tessa Fights Robots. Well worth a read.

The peasants are getting fat, and they are breeding!
Oh no.

What is “the Great Reset”?

The Great Reset is a massively funded, desperately ambitious, internationally coordinated project led by some of the biggest multinational corporations and financial players on the planet and carried out by cooperating state bodies and NGOs. Its soul is a combination of early 20th century science fiction, idyllic Soviet posters, the obsessiveness of a deranged accountant with a gambling addiction—and an upgraded, digital version of “Manifest Destiny.”

<snip…>

What we are looking at here is a new religion—and as much as I want to believe in the general cleanliness and rationality of the system—on the higher level, we are not dealing with a rational, scientific, honest, benevolent—or even misguided—attempt to make things better. When it comes to the masterminds of the Great Reset, we are dealing with a combination of standard greed—and the emotional pathology of restless, rotting madmen who are freaking out over the maintenance of their property in this new era, and who resent their biological nature as such and want to be gods.

1 Like

Thank god for the Long Descent! Now, where did I put my noose and pitchfork…

1 Like

And old shoes! :wink:

Hang on - I’ll go grab mine too.