5 Filters

The excellent Bernhard at MoA is touting for donations again. I left him a little note (not a banknote...)

Gotta do what we can to win over defectors, to strengthen the fightback. Andrei Raevsky next? :exploding_head:

SELFQUOTE:

Bernhard, I promise I’ll drop a donation to your - truly excellent - website, when you get your head straight about the covid swindle, and the disastrously-lethal/crippling, but otherwise ineffectual poison-stabs; and say so publicly on your website. Till then, good journalist, no dice. I’ll continue to read your output, but no cash till you get covid right.

Show some really outstanding stature, Bernhard: face the fact that you, along with a lot of other highly savvy people, have been conned by the swindle along the lines that Mattias Desmet has been expounding, confess it publicly, and recant. You’ll be a bigger man when you do. - Rhisiart Gwilym

UNQUOTE

2 Likes

Some of the latest footage from Astana. One guy does shout ‘freedom’ (English language, American accent). Everything else is in the local lingo…

I proved him wrong on his latest article, let’s see if he responds. I posted this on Twitter

‘danger of subjectivity’
MOA: “But the severity of the disease was lower for vaccinated people.”
Study you linked to, concerning severity: “We were unable to address this question as detailed clinical data were not available in our registries…”
Proven wrong by his own source.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/01/the-danger-of-subjective-reading-of-covid-news.html

Old story, innit? Everyone - including you and I, E! :slight_smile: - has blind-spots/hot-buttons. B, like Saker, is deep into a big blind spot over the scamdemic. Fear-stampeded and overly-suggestible, I suppose. Nothing to do with IQ. Everyone is vulnerable.

You just have to sigh wearily, when an - on the whole - good commentator gets onto a hot-button issue, do the essential heavy discount, but then go on listening to them when they’re on sound ground and talking useful good sense.

Tolerance is essential too, since none of us - not one - is above such human frailties. Anyone at all can do a spectacular faceplant on occasion. Accept it. Be suitably humble…

1 Like

he responded on twitter

Moon of Alabama
@MoonofA

·

1h

New on MoA: The Danger Of Subjective Reading Of Covid News https://moonofalabama.org/2022/01/the-danger-of-subjective-reading-of-covid-news.html

RadicalPerceptionist
@blmcguire1

·

29m

‘danger of subjectivity’ MOA: “But the severity of the disease was lower for vaccinated people.” Study you linked to, concerning severity: “We were unable to address this question as detailed clinical data were not available in our registries…” Proven wrong by your own source.

Moon of Alabama
@MoonofA

Replying to

@blmcguire1

Thanks for finding that mistake. Corrected!

Well done E! Shows B is enough of an honourable soul to maintain some flexibility, and to admit an error. This is the way a tide comes in, one small strip of sand at a time.

1 Like