5 Filters

The Diesel Engine Oil Crisis EXPLAINED

This is seriously grim.

1 Like

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! It will all be over by 2025! (See our merchandise for solutions…)

Mike Adams goes full Chicken Little.

Seems to me like a hell of a lot of work just to sell a book but now I’m wondering whether Mike Adams might be at it?

I just had a look at the BTL comments and noticed various people on there have gone onto the Buy Sinopec site of the diesel oil supplier quoted by Adams at 5mins 20seconds into the video as having a warning alert on their homepage saying they expect to run out of diesel oil products in June and won’t have inventory until the first quarter of 2023. I just tried it and got the same results as the BTL commenters i.e. no warning and no problem ordering 30 drums of 15W40 diesel engine oil for $19,470.00. Neither can I find anything online about a US or global shortage of diesel engine oil except reprints of Adams’ article above which appears to have been “published yesterday” i.e. on 19th July.

Some BTL comments from the last day or so:

I’m a Georgia teacher and go back to school for pre-planning next week. I can’t find anything online, articles or discussion, about whether this will affect school buses. No one seems to be talking about it. I wonder if school systems even have this on their radar. This most likely will affect buses, not to mention deliveries of food to schools, and of course all the other things diesel is used for in our society. Yet there’s nothing online about this that I can find.

i couldn’t find the warning pop up at buysinopec.com either. I even put 11 barrels into shopping cart and went thru the process or ordering, but didn’t put in credit card number for payment because i was only checking to see if i would get a rationing pop up

Just went to Sinopec web site, was able to put 20 x 55 gal drums into the cart for around $13,000.

I have been all over the Buy Sinopec website and do not see your warning labels.
I added multiple 55 gal barrels to my cart with no warnings.

There is a similar and older version of Adam’s article dated June 22, 2022 which includes a report from Tucker Carlson which talks about diesel fuel scarcity but not diesel engine oil.disappearance.

RED ALERT: Entire U.S. supply of diesel engine oil may be wiped out in 8 weeks… no more oil until 2023 due to “Force Majeure” additive chemical shortages

https://www.sgtreport.com/2022/06/red-alert-entire-u-s-supply-of-diesel-engine-oil-may-be-wiped-out-in-8-weeks-no-more-oil-until-2023-due-to-force-majeure-additive-chemical-shortages/

Buy Synopec website:

Steve Poplar walking us through what Mike Adams has said and he also has noticed the lack of reporting elsewhere on the issue and is being cautious on the subject. However many of the BTL commenters are reporting supply issues with diesel engine oils.