5 Filters

The Agricultural equivalent of Himmler's SS : Sustainable Snake-oil of the Great Food Reset

Hi folks,

This is another side of the Climate Change Scam which incorporates eugenic objectives, imo.

Perhaps as opposed to SS the great food reset con could be called FF ( acronym for Fxxx Farmers or Food Fascists)!

This article explains much of what is going on in plain sight:

It concludes:

" As well as investing in plant-based protein companies, such as Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods, Gates has been buying huge amounts of farmland in the US, to the point of becoming the biggest private owner of farmland in the country.

The problem with the globalist trend he embodies is obvious: ultimately, small and medium-scale farming is more sustainable than large-scale industrial farming, as it is typically associated with greater biodiversity and the protection of landscape features. Small farms also provide a whole range of other public goods: they help to maintain lively rural and remote areas, preserve regional identities, and offer employment in regions with fewer job opportunities. But most importantly, small farms feed the world. A 2017 study found that the “peasant food web” — the diverse network of small-scale producers disconnected from Big Agriculture — feeds more than half of the world’s population using only 25% of the world’s agricultural resources.

Traditional farming, though, is suffering an unprecedented attack. Small and medium-scale farmers are being subjected to social and economic conditions in which they simply cannot survive. Peasant farms are disappearing at an alarming rate across Europe and other regions, to the benefit of the world’s food oligarchs — and all this is being done in the name of sustainability. At a time when almost a billion people around the world are still affected by hunger, the lesson of the Dutch farmers could not be more urgent, or inspiring. For now, at least, there is still time to resist the Great Food Reset."

Another example of the SS movement is the mass slaughter of chickens under the pretext of “protecting us from avian flu”:

check the references to the BBC’s staggeringly distorted statement “figures released to the BBC show *the virus has led to the death of about 208 million birds around the world …” - if you don’t read to the end of the SS article you wouldn’t realise that: "Almost 15 million domestic birds, including poultry, have died from the disease, and more than 193 million more have been culled. and of course the only evidence that the other birds died from the disease is … wait for it… PCR TESTS!

cheers

3 Likes

Hi @CJ1 I have several unrelated comments on the “Great Food Reset …” article.

First, the BBB victory in Holland was welcomed by many including myself. However, from what I have since heard, BBB apparently has a lot of money behind it, and their election signs all over the place were “BB Better”! The slogan does not take much modification to reach build back better. Perhaps they are just another captured organisation, that has not yet come out?

Secondly, there’s this. [quote=“CJ1, post:1, topic:3869”]
the diverse network of small-scale producers disconnected from Big Agriculture — feeds more than half of the world’s population using only 25% of the world’s agricultural resources.
[/quote]

I found that fascinating yet am struggling to reconcile that with local facts. The rapid rise in food prices is blamed primarily on the rising cost of fertilisers. However, locally, the cost of organic produce has risen faster than non-organic, which doesn’t make sense to me with non organic faming not making use of pesticides and herbicides.

Finally, as with all the GIC’s BS, “stakeholders” means anyone except those who are dependant on the products or services. Anyone who pays for those products or services are NOT stakeholders. We’re just consumers so they’ll let us eat cake!

Thanks for posting. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can’t remember where I saw it, but apparently egg yolk helps with removing spike proteins. No idea if it’s true.

For an UnHerd article that was not bad at all, and thanks for posting it CJ. That agriculture is being targeted for ‘rebuilding’ seems beyond dispute. Enclosure was a devastating blow to peasant economies and fuelled dependence on rich landowners, likewise this agenda is a neo-feudalist project through and through. Any serious efforts at sustainability are hindered with legislative b.s. or bird flu scares. (I saw a Watch Out Bird Flu warning in a public loo in St Albans the other day. Weird.)

I am more than a little suspicious of the BBB folks too @PatB especially after seeing a recent clip of farmer/s spraying police with manure. The cops calmly stood there and took it, and the whole thing looked choreographed. Presumably some muddy water as opposed to liquid cow poop?

The tractors in their convoys also tend to look gleaming new with out-of-the-box tyres, which doesn’t entirely chime with the rhetoric of impoverishment, but maybe Boere have lots of spare time these days for polishing up the Massey-Ferguson.

(Plays the Expert card: as a child I was told we were somehow related to Massey, or it might have been Ferguson, it’s all too frail a connection to remember now.)

I think probably they are the vanguard for a “let’s be reasonable” compromise that wholly facilitates the takeover but reframes the tiresome nitrogen targets by way of some watered-down version that involves a kind of spurious trade-off where consumers bear the costs and Papa Monsanto gets that bit fatter.

I was curious to learn more about EAT-Lancet and found it odd that the seeming acronym is not explained on their website. They describe their mission as to boldly go where no… oh… hang on:

EAT is a non-profit dedicated to transforming our global food system through sound science, impatient disruption and novel partnerships.

Impatient disruption? Oh, don’t mind me.

2 Likes

As a way of preserving ‘exclusivity’ via the price differential it makes absolute sense to me. Is a £200000 Ferrari really 5x better than a £40000 Alfa? (Figures I plucked out of the air.)

1 Like

They tend to change the tyres after harvest, during winter as it’s a quiet time for tractoring.

Bad analogy with me around.

1. Your price estimations are pretty much spot on.

2. The Alfa, hands down. 3/4s of a Ferrari California engine, 4 door practicality and just as pretty as almost any Ferrari.

I covet this car, badly.

Sorry.

Hi @PatB and @KarenEliot, thanks for your comments - there seem to be doubts about whether BBB is really an opposition or is it a controlled opposition - see UK Column News here

• 31:20 to 36:30 where Alex Thompson reporting from the Netherlands explained that he has not commented on BBB a great deal as the situation seems not to have crystallised despite the seats in the Upper House and refers to a couple of articles:
    Peter Sweden on Substack: Young Dutch Farmer—The State Wants To Seize his Farm

Michael Yon’s Newsletter— Netherlands: Eva [Vlaardingerbroek] Takes Lead Tractor Despite Warnings

I seem to recall reading some critique of the French protests suggesting that the grass roots were being replaced by middle class faux warriors who light the odd fire and then sit back with their glass of wine saying “job done” leaving the workers clear up the mess caused in their environs. This was not Alex Thompson’s view expressed a couple of minutes earlier in the link above.

As RG is often inclined to say - maybe we should wait and see! :wink:

On the food stuff - I had a quick look at the underlying paper here:

they have a section head called “What do we mean by” - under which the definition of the peasant food web does not mesh with organic farming ( although some parts would ) and is pretty wide!
Also there seem to be the usual “climate change” claims threading their way through the objectives so we have a few conflicting points here with which to grapple.

Thanks for raising these points.

cheers

PS Any errors in my posts I put down to my ceiling falling in due to burst pipes :anguished:

• quickly sorted by my ever supportive relatives :grinning:
2 Likes

Just my reading of the situation in France, but it seems to me (and Al Jazeera), that the anger is much wider than when the yellow vests were at their peak. Many people interviewed on local alt news channels seem to be saying they have never protested before. I hear no complaints about the shortages or fuel limits.

All the BS about ‘we can’t afford the pensions because people are living longer and the population is aging’, in my opinion is a scam. Governments can magic up money to send to the nazi’s in Ukraine, but one pays into a pension scheme all ones working life, and then they say sorry but we’ve changed the rules.

3 Likes

Glad to hear the burst pipes are sorted out . . . what a 'mare.

I skimmed through the ETC report for a few minutes and found it sobering. The simple framing of food webs -v- chains is effective and powerful.

I missed yesterday’s UKC news but will look at the suggested extract. The extent to which Netherlands exports foodstuffs is impressive for such a small country and I guess it is a good advertisement, to some extent, for agribusiness. Much of the country is an engineered construct of course, to avoid inundation, one really large laboratory.

1 Like