5 Filters

Terrorists attack unarmed civilians in Melbourne, disguised as police

Heading for the Internment camps…
Extraordinary developments today in Melbourne and Victoria:

At the same time as this happened - but wasnt reported in tonights news bulletins!! - Premier Andrews declared that Double stabbed Victorians who’ve been stuck in NSW for weeks can now come home to Victoria, so long as they get two negative tests and spend two weeks in home quarantine. But they won’t be monitored electronically, instead being periodically visited by compliance police.
No-one mentioned those who refuse to be vaxed, of which there must be some,even in this lobotomised society. I don’t think the bastard can do this - or can he do anything? But he has set it up, just as he set up the construction industry, so that they can only get their lives and jobs back if they comply with the Vaccine Orders. He couldn’t get them to do it while they were still working, but now it’s easy, and the f’ing union goes with it! Ditto now teachers, and any who won’t get vaxed must look for new jobs and not have contact with children. Jeeeesusss!!

4 Likes

Thanks Dimac - this is all horrendous.

Looks like a useful site, reporting is it does from several reactionary virus/vaccine hotspots

The story clears up a ‘mystery’:

I wondered at the Guardian’s description - what is a rubber pellet?

Here is one:

Ah - it’s a two-inch rubber BULLET. Not a pelllet. You can trust the Guardian…

The brave RebelNews reporter continues: “There was NO violence from protestors…”
{Indeed there was no close contact, the police ran up shooting}
“He’d been shot in this counter-terror police assault we’ve just witnessed, his head is bleeding, and the man is clearly struggling to breathe, from the tear gas and the violent arrest.”

Here’s why he couldn’t breathe

Three successive assaults on one person.

Rubber bullets fatal in 3% of incidents – report

The G knows all about it, apparently

Rubber and plastic bullets too dangerous for crowd control, says study

‘Non-lethal’ bullets are often inaccurate and have potential to cause death, disability and serious injury, researchers find

I couldn’t find anything on rubber pellets fired as bullets.

1 Like

Dimac, any news on the guy who got hit in the head with a rubber bullet and was very badly injured?

Many are saying that this poor guy died later in hospital (?).

Of course, it’s all to protect the health of citizens…

They’ve now started to completely censor the fourth day of protest, by shutting down the internet…

This is, of course, all to protect our health…

Looks like they also tried to shut down the airspace to stop filming. What’s going on?

Australian police attempt to keep reporters from covering Covid-19 protests, back off after news outlet threatens legal challenge

2 Likes

Some more brief footage, although I believe this was from Wednesday’s protest…

Isn’t it nice how the police beat the crap out of protestors in order to ‘protect their health’.

Due to the internet shutdown, it’s still difficult to get any footage from today’s, Thursday protest.

This is what’s going on friends - as even I didn’t know that there was this huge rally in Melbourne CBD before the terror police attack. NOTHING has been reported, on the ABC or SBS TV news. NOTHING! Not only that, there was a suggestion that only smaller protests were held yesterday, of which we saw no video. All we heard was expressions of disgust at the desecration of the war memorial (someone pissed on the wall… but they didn’t mention the terror squad’s hail of rubber bullets hitting the memorial, nor the injury of any protesters.
As for the rubber bullets, this article from 2018 shows the new gear the forces were equipped with then to deal with violent protests. If you can’t see the link, this is the essence of it:
The plan then was to train 300 police to use equipment that included:

• A 175-shot pepper ball semi-automatic rifle that fires capsicum rounds and blunt-force pellets the size of marbles, or dye markers to brand offenders so they can be identified and arrested later.
  • A 40-millimetre launcher that fires a hard, squash ball-like projectile that can hit an offender at a range of 50 metres and lands with the impact of a “very hard punch”.
  • Stinger grenades that can be rolled into a crowd and explode with light and smoke while releasing nine 32-calibre rubber pellets to waist height with a range of five metres.
  • Flash/noise distraction devices designed to shock and disperse violent crowds.
  • Capsicum canisters – a crowd control weapon of last resort that detonates to release a cloud of capsicum in events such as a prison riot.
  • Ultra-light, flexible body armour, shields and helmets.

Police also now have access to drones to monitor gatherings and a mobile riot truck to record confrontations and identify offenders to be arrested later.

I hadn’t heard the internet was down, though no communications from a friend there who joined the protests. I am just gobsmacked at this coverup. Last night I wrote to my local MP, independent Helen Haines, who is very concerned about media freedom and integrity, and the rule of law, but also in the health service and promoting vaccination like EVERYONE else. The only MP in the country to express opposition to mandatory vaccination is denounced from ALL sides, and his party leader pressured to put gaffa tape on his mouth for spreading disinformation.
Meanwhile today one large shopping centre magnate proposed that all entrants to his shopping centres be temp checked and double vaxed,so that shops in side can let them in safely from the cleaned zone inside. And two Victorian Unis have declared that all staff students and visitors must be vaccinated, or go online for studies.
It’s a public holiday today, when normally the grand final parade would be held, so there may be more protestors on the streets. But people have been told 'please don’t visit your friends and family today, because it is still dangerous". Tell that to the children, who are now on holiday and some of whom have already been spiked. Jeeesssusss!

But all the talk in the media is about energy and Glasgow, and our PM in Washington meeting other plotters with a lump of coal in hand…

2018 - timely :frowning:
People will be killed with these weapons if they keep on firing them at anything that’s moving.

I see the main news is about the mayor being disgusted at the ‘rioters’, who ‘have no cause’. Histrionics around that. They’re shooting people in the head with rubber bullets but let’s focus on whether the protests might spread the virus. Yet the reaction hasn’t been tough enough for some.

“Absent a water cannon, Mr Mawkes called for police to get “real serious with the tear gas”.
“My gut feeling is to bring out the tear gas and give it to them,” he said.”

Has any Australian channel shown any of the gratuitous police and anti-terror squad violence?

Killing Australia:

Don’t these thugs have families or neighbours or friends who can put them straight? or are we looking at thug supporters?

cheers