5 Filters

Sunak and Turdeau...I ask you!

Here you go folks, check out this latest Downing Street video…words fail me really…

[https://twitter.com/i/status/1593011071228710913]

3 Likes

It’s bad, but not as bad as this boy band from Hell. Is that Bezos on the left?

When I saw the clip of Xi Jinping scolding Castreau about sending out a press release of conversation the two had had, my first thought was: Yup. Real adult talks to pliable, easily manipulated geek. And then it came crashing home to me anew, that really all the Five(plus)Eyes leaders, and Rutte, Scholtz, you name it, are all pliable geeks. Biden is a pitiable senile aggressive bastard, but pliable too. The adults are Erdogan, Putin, Xi, and their cadres.

Then there’s the head girls in Finland, Moldova, etc, numerous of these in Scholtz’s inner circle too. Touching upon this let me recommend this article:

H/T to BTL commenter at MoA, I forget the name, who linked to this “magisterial article”

Are these people deliberately steered towards power because they are such hollow shells?

4 Likes

This too - it’s like they’re out clubbing or something…Sunak’s gurny mush alongside Turdeau’s hypergiddiness…whilst Herr Schwab clearly appears to be miles away - maybe thinking, ‘maybe zees puppets are too obvious…’

And what is the purpose of these little videos…

2 Likes

3 out of 10 for Justin’s namaste, a bare 1/10 for Rishi I reckon.

3 Likes

Those pictures bring a whole new meaning to one direction

2 Likes

Brilliant thread!

It totally captures it.

3 Likes

By the by, at the end of the G20 malarky ‘the boy band’ put out a joint statement. Lots of people have commented on this. I’ll link to what Richie Allen has said, because he puts it very succinctly…

https://richieallen.co.uk/g20-declares-vaccine-passports-will-be-adopted-for-international-travel/

3 Likes

@NewSi
Downing Street Video, It must be the drink
@RobG Is this what it’s all about
The march towards control and passports based on genetic therapy dressed as vaccines. goes on - regardless of the receding (at present) covid picture that was supposed to justify it.

2 Likes

And the next.

1. The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the transformation of the digital ecosystem and digital economy. We recognize the importance of digital transformation in reaching the SDGs. We acknowledge that affordable and high-quality digital connectivity is essential for digital inclusion and digital transformation, while a resilient, safe and secure online environment is necessary to enhance confidence and trust in the digital economy. We recognize the importance of policies to create an enabling, inclusive, open, fair and non-discriminatory digital economy that fosters the application of new technologies, allows businesses and entrepreneurs to thrive, and protects and empowers consumers, while addressing the challenges, related to digital divides, privacy, data protection, intellectual property rights, and online safety. We acknowledge the importance to counter disinformation campaigns, cyber threats, online abuse, and ensuring security in connectivity infrastructure. We remain committed to further enable data free flow with trust and promote cross-border data flows. We will advance a more inclusive, human-centric, empowering, and sustainable digital transformation. We also reaffirm the role of data for development, economic growth and social well-being.

Soft ropes for our necks, and the appeal of social progress - at a price.- forever dangled in front of our grateful noses.

Well Dr Charles Hoffe agrees

(From a Dr Hoffe presentation in Canada.)

2 Likes

Bloody hell! The level of meaningless managerspeak waffle in that G20 statement is - just indescribable. WTF is all that clat-fart supposed to mean! Well, I guess it translates as: 'We intend to press ahead [quite futilely, of course; the Long Descent will see to that!] with our globalist plot for enslavement of the pleb-cattle, regardless of the risks of mob-lynching which it threatens to us."

‘The blind leading the blind’ really doesn’t cover it adequately. You’ll notice that ‘getting back to growth’ (FFS!) is in there, as usual. They’re still hooked on that - now passe’ - mirage. They really can’t tell their arse from their elbow.

2 Likes

Well apart from me losing my breakfast after seeing the pictures, here is a small silver lining in the COP.

All those GIC’s will be inundated by the “palm trees” which of course are all 5G!

2 Likes

Just a P.S. from me: I’ve seen this coterie from another angle in a different pic and that is some other geezer, not Bezos. Billy Gates was there I gather, representing the state of FuckKnowsia.

1 Like