5 Filters

Suggest catch this one from John Campbell quick in case YT delete it

15 minutes:

1 Like

The variety of these wonderful godlike self-assembling creations - and real life is obviously more complex - suggests unlimited potential. You could hardly rule anything out.

Even without the actualite of the vaccine force-out the existence of this technology would be alarming. Buy pitchforks!
But the immediate problem is that this stuff is inside billions of people and even worse, is planned to be increased.

JC worries he will be shaodow banned. They can canel JC but canā€™t so easily delete the study.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/382358701_Real-Time_Self-Assembly_of_Stereomicroscopically_Visible_Artificial_Constructions_in_Incubated_Specimens_of_mRNA_Products_Mainly_from_Pfizer_and_Moderna_A_Comprehensive_Longitudinal_Study

Thanks for posting.

I still have trouble taking Campbell seriously after his early stuff on Convid and the Plandemic even though he has (finally) woken up.

Despite that, the findings are important, even though this has been reported, albeit not peer reviewed, for at least a couple of years. The elephant in the room seems to me to be that there are many reports of graphene oxide in the Convid shots. I have not studied the electrical properties of graphene oxide but I am willing to bet a years salary that these ā€˜structuresā€™ have a graphene component and that they respond to EMFā€™s in the giga hertz range (e.g. five Gee).

OK, OK. Iā€™ll put my tin foil hat back on.

2 Likes

True. However what they (the GICā€™s) will do is hide them in Google searches. Iā€™ve been using yandex.ru and even searching english terms the results are way more appropriate than big G.

OMG this is frightful.
pfizer school science vaccine pandemic Pfizer Deploys Mobile ā€˜School of Scienceā€™ to Teach Kids the ABCs of Pandemics and Vaccines

As a btl says, market direct to the public. And brainwash them at the same time.

Rather than the ā€œsinging alongā€ (Donā€™t Stop Me Now, meaning weā€™re making too much money) being done by historical figures using cheap chinwagging animation, perhaps they should have used real ā€œanimated worm-like entities, discs, chains, spirals, tubes, right-angle structures containing other artificial entities within themā€ that you apparently get from Pfizerā€™s wonderful vaccine.

1 Like

Hi @PatB

" I have not studied the electrical properties of graphene oxide but I am willing to bet a years salary that these ā€˜structuresā€™ have a graphene component and that they respond to EMFā€™s in the giga hertz range (e.g. five Gee).

OK, OK. Iā€™ll put my tin foil hat back on."

Funny you should say that. They did study various things that might affect the new phenomena, including EMF. Two types, microwave from a wireless charger and low-frequency from a disk drive. This is most of what they said, but there are other snippets dotting about:

ā€œ2) EMF
A. WIRELESS RECHARGER WITH A CELLULAR PHONE
The culture dishes were placed on the cellular phone, set in the 5G streaming mode, over the
wireless recharger for about 1~2 hours. Electric and magnetic measurements were taken through
Triphase (see Figure 3-c). The field was measured as 300v/m, 0 in H-filed on the wireless recharger.
The temperature was about 15~20Ā°C. Reactions seemed to be the same in normal saline and in
distilled water. Even after 1 hour of exposure to the wireless recharger with a cellular phone in
operational mode, Moderna showed noticeable immediate changes. The floating materials abruptly
became larger and more numerous with sharper and more rectangular edges (Figure 23).
In contrast, Pfizer showed no immediate response but, instead, after one month of exposure
exhibited a delayed effect, a moderate proliferation of floating filaments (Figure 24).
Figure 23. Study of wireless recharger for moderna in distilled water (Day 36, 200X): Moderna showed
immediate multiplying and expansion response just after 1hour of exposure to the wireless recharger. (a)
before exposure; (b) after 1 hour exposure.
International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research 3(2) July 18, 2024 | Page 1217
https://doi.org/10.56098/586k0043
In both Pfizer (Day 101) and Moderna (Day 36) culture dishes, after exposure to the wireless
recharger, unidentifiable debris, likely micro-materials, seemed to disappear and leave in its wake a
clean background.B. EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE EXPOSURE
EMF radiation on the surface of an external hard drive was measured at about 30v/m and 4Ī¼T in
H-filed. The temperature was about 23~25Ā°C.
After two hours of exposure to the external hard drive connected to a PC in operation mode,
Moderna showed no noticeable effects, but Pfizer showed modest disruptive changes ā€” slightly
blurred boundary lines across structures with softer edges sitting at the bottom of the culture dishes.

reassembled yet again in similar shapes to those before exposure to the external hard drive. See
Figure 25 for details.
With the results of this preliminary study, it could be postulated that some kind of conditioned
electric current can stimulate the nanostructureā€™s activity, while some conditioned magnetic current
can hamper their activity. According to our hypothesis, some detoxifying modalities could be
effective in treating damaged organs from these complex forms of EMF exposureā€

So the 2 types of EMF had general effects.
The nanostructures were not reading or relaying any structured information, on this occasion at least. But I think thatā€™s been the buzz in research/patents.

So donā€™t put your tinfoil hat back on if youā€™ve had the jab, it might excite your new little friends.

Cheers

ED

1 Like

YT message now says ā€œThis video is unavailableā€.Bastards.

Ta for the study.

You might get it on the internet archive in a few days. Itā€™s down at the moment having been hacked.

web.archive.org/

The archive is back up.
It can be viewed here now:

(It takes a while to load. If there is a problem at the end of that then pasting the Youtube URL directly into https://web.archive.org should work. I thinkā€¦)

But of course due to the censorship far fewer people will see it.