5 Filters

Sucharit Bhakdi presents some facts to the Thai royal family

The presenter (pretty naive, for example being surprised that “Google search results are manipulated”) calls this a “bombshell story out of Thailand”. This stems from a Thai princess who collapsed in coma and remains there after three weeks. Bhakdi presents them some real facts. In his words. “the first opportunity in three years” to report to top advisors of any government.

I’m guessing the Thai’s will be bought off along with so many others(if they aren’t already), but worth a watch, skip the first 2:30 minutes but watch to the end.

1 Like

As I’m sure the flak chuckers will testify, the position is a bit murky. I’m not sure Bhakdi has quite the levels of access he seems to be saying that he has. As well as the Sinovac compound, AstraZeneca jab was widely used there, not so much the others, including Pfizer. The King had/has a financial interest in a company that partnered with AZ.

Adding to the murk it was 3 weeks + between Bajrakitiyabha receiving a booster and her collapse, which was in mid-December so it’s over 6 weeks ago by now. Without mechanical assistance it’s very likely she would die. Adverse effects that show up more than 14 days after a jab tend to be discounted from some (I’m not sure which) metrics for vaccine damage.