5 Filters

Stu Peters: French Billionaire | Shadow government, Databanks Expose Global Evil and Corruption

Extraordinary!

Rich, a request: I’m having great difficulty extracting anything clear from the French guy’s rambling, mainly because I find it difficult to decipher everything he’s saying. Can you offer a summary, please?

I’d have to watch it again to do a proper summary which would be quite difficult as he talks about a lot of things and I’m short of time. He talks about the shadow government which which he seems famiiliar and says he’s the president of a parallel government which owns the 4 databanks that have been collecting data for 20 years. (“the truth”). He wants Trump to join. The databanks contain info that will provide leverage over the shadow government. His purpose/ the purpose of the parallel government is to expose (“bring transparency to”) the shadow government and bring humanity back to the world. The shadow govt controls the world’s governments and gives them their agendas. There’s a lot more (and maybe more to come from Argillier) but this is the best I can do right now.

Here’s the blurb:

Shadow government | Databanks Expose Global Evil and Corruption says French Billionaire - Maria Zack Philippe Argillier says he has four databanks that will expose 38 individuals that run the “shadow government”, responsible for the CREATION OF COVID-19, which took place YEARS AGO! October 11, 2021

The Stew Peters Show was contacted by Maria Zack, founder of Nations in Action, who we have talked about before regarding Italy’s alleged involvement in the outcome of the 2020 presidential election here in the United States. Zack is here today because she wants to introduce Phillippe Argilie, who says he was in the room when COVID-19 was planned, many years ago.

Zack says Argillie has purchased certain databanks that implicate a small group of powerful people that control a shadow government. That shadow government, Zack says, controls once-free citizens, depopulates the globe, and enriches their cause through the military-industrial complex.

Apropos perhaps:

“The Kennedy assassination has demonstrated that most of the major events of world significance are masterfully planned and orchestrated by an elite coterie of enormously powerful people who are not of one nation, one ethnic grouping, or one overridingly important business group. They are a power unto themselves for whom those others work. Neither is this power elite of recent origin. Its roots go deep into the past.” Fletcher Prouty (1992)

FP worked with Maj Gen Ed Landsdale who was photographed in Dealy Plaza within minutes of the murder (“tramps photos”) and alledgedly was responsible for organising the (probably) 5 kill teams in DP and the advance cancellation of JFK’s security. Landsdale was CIA and worked for Dulles (inc after he was fired). Dulles alledgedly organised the whole event. It’s an obvious conclusion that Dulles worked for the elite/shadow government. The JFK hit ultimately leads to them (and the reasons for the hit) which is why it’s still being covered up IMO. I think the Argillier story is one to keep an eye on. I’ve also been wondering whether David Kelly knew something about the plandemic?

Best, Rich.

1 Like

Ps Arguillier’s website: (which I’ve not had time to read yet)

https://humanrightsunity.com/

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll keep looking.

Loving the so so subtle Napoleonic hidden hand schtick…

1 Like

I am very sceptical of this person. Do you think he´d survive 5 minutes if he were really capable of pulling down the 38 most powerful people in the world? And would he flaunt this power so openly, thereby painting a bulls-eye on his back? I think not.

2 Likes

I agree Sanjeev.

Not sure what to make of him - perhaps he’s just naive.