5 Filters

Striking glean from The Duran: lots of SAD people

Statisticians and others devoted to the strict scientific method will wince, perhaps, at the all-in ancedotalism of this vid. ‘Not very high quality data’, we’d say. And that’s true.

But there comes a time when a big enough weight of anecdotes “weak masters though ye be” individually, nevertheless add up collectively to the sort of beyond reasonable doubt conviction that is all most people need:

The poison-stabs are killing people by the tens of thousands; and maiming lots more:

In the same vein, The Highwire’s latest episode is in my opinion, the best they have ever done. Yes, one has to ignore the terrain versus germ theory which they do not raise, yes, it’s video and Del Bigtree has a habit of talking too much, yes it’s long, but with Jeffery Jaxen doing most of the presenting, it is definitely worth a watch. Especially, as now they are calling for punishment of those culpable.

Pat, I haven’t had a chance yet to watch all of the video you linked to. I will just say that in my humble opinion the covid stuff is the biggest scandal in medical history, if not in all history.

The B 52 bomber is now 70 years old (there’s a thought). What I’m getting at is the exact same complete lunatics who told us about nuclear deterrents are also telling us about covid.

These complete lunatics are always filmed with a bookcase in the background, and they’re always wearing a suit and tie, and often smoking a pipe (I’ve no idea if it’s a crack pipe).

Addendum, the High Wire link that Pat gives is not working too well on my feeble internet connection (which is broad band, yet rural France Broadband).

Feck, I’ll go and feed the chickens.

1 Like

We’re now on fibre for internet. Part of the push to get rural France into the 21st century (or get you all hooked up to the mainstream permanent bullshit blizzard h/t @RhisiartGwilym). I’ve been following the David Icke hypothesis that five gee is making us ill and there is plenty of evidence that that is so. I thought we’re well out of it in the sticks, but found a site showing tower emplacements. I ride my bike and pass about 20 meters away from one. Another is 2km down the road.

Got no chickens to feed, but still optimistic about Nuremberg 2. I agree 100% about the biggest scandal in history. Except scandal is too soft. It’s the biggest crime against humanity.

Pat, I should stop moaning about my internet connection. I only mention it because it is really bad, and it’s often why I don’t get to and follow up replies on boards like this.

With regard to 5G, I can’t say I’ve seen anything in my neck of the woods. That said, the air hasn’t been right for about the last 3 or 4 years (I talk as someone whose lungs have always been crap). I’ve no idea what it is. It just definitely doesn’t feel right.

Oh and perhaps I should add that Pat is down in the western end of the Charente department, whereas I’m at the very eastern end of the Charente, where it borders Limousin. Where I am is boondocks territory, central France. For UK readers, France is a very big country, twice the size of the UK.

Pat will no doubt correct me if I’m wrong, when I say that our two locations in just one French department are equivalent to the distance between London and Manchester.

And no, I don’t work for the Charente tourist board; yet if you want to come to France I would recommend everyone to visit this region. Amongst other things, the links between the English and French here are quite mind-boggling, going back many hundreds of years.

Not sure exactly where you are Rob, but take a look at this.

1 Like

Pat, you might not believe this, but I am actually in the largely blank bit in the middle of the map you posted.

I also don’t have wi-fi internet connection. We have wi-fi in the main house (which we run as a gite). I’m in an apartment that adjoins the main house and is separated by metre thick stone walls. I get my internet connection from a gizmo that puts it through the house wiring, and then you connect to your computer with an ethernet cable.

I could also add that it gets harder and harder to find new computers that have an ethernet port, because they want you to connect with wi-fi.

I could also go into one about modern day printers that you buy, which won’t allow you to install them unless the printer is given direct access to the internet. The invasion of privacy here is quite breathtaking, since a lot of stuff people print or scan is quite personal.

But getting back to your map, what’s the range of these 5g towers? I might be in the blank bit of the map yet I’ve definitely noticed that things aren’t quite right over recent years.

Five gee is essentially line of sight so if you can’t see the top of a tower from wherever you are, you are outside of the EMF covered area. However, with Elon Musk, George Bezos and others launching satellites to cover the earth (I think there are already 6,000 of them) only Osama Bin Laden in his alleged underground caves in Afghanistan might have avoided exposure.

It is one of the most pernicious technologies that may already be causing catastrophic consequences. Here is just a possible insight.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the PDF @Pat, very sobering reading. It makes complete sense that birds would be most vulnerable to airborne radiation, but I hadn’t thought about it before. The ‘bird flu as cover story’ is persuasive and it hadn’t even occurred to me that bird flu is diagnosed by PCR testing… The preventive culling trope is very well established, of course.

Maybe birds are a competitor species for those yummy insects we’ll all be savouring…?