5 Filters

Still more evidence of the Midazolam murders

I’ll let you read the article if you’re interested. This is actually a follow on from the earlier threads More on Midozolam Murders and The Bernician: Midazolam, Morphine & Mass Murder By Government Policy. However, this one includes evidence from around the world, not just the UK. Based on a picture painting a thousand words, …

2 Likes

The evidence presented looks undeniable to me, thanks for sharing this Pat - had not seen this SubStack before.

The most persuasive early whistle-blower, to my way of thinking, was Nurse Erin (Erin Marie Olszewski). After watching her ‘Perspectives On the Pandemic’ documentary fairly early on I never believed a single ‘official’ word on the ‘pandemic’ again. I’d smelled several bulky stinky rodents already, but she sealed the deal.

Her film is still on Youtube with 2 million + views, but here’s a reasonable 5-minute summary from a discredited news source :wink:

As Michael Wallach’s SubStack implies, certain ‘epicenter’ areas were central to building the narrative, and - as Nurse Erin says in the interview - the NY Governor’s diktat created the framework for a constructed disaster in NYC where all the cameras happened to be. Nurse Erin was very clear that the people selected for ‘venting’ were overwhelmingly unwell for other reasons and/or elderly and/or from poorer neighbourhoods (i.e. not pink-skinned).

In the UK the ‘care’ home population (plus some disgusting subhuman fatsoes) were the captives selected for euthanasia, as in N. Italy and Canada inter alia.

A very telling moment in Nurse Erin’s film (less emphasised in the book) was that the only patient she could remember successfully being ventilated was a street addict who was insufficiently sedated (due to opiate tolerance) and was therefore able to become conscious enough to remove the ventilator apparatus and to insist that it not be reinstated. Since he was coherent and seemingly ‘better’ the staff didn’t insist, “doctor knows best” guidelines were overruled and he left alive.

2 Likes