5 Filters

Space: The New Frontier for the Control Grid

It’s not ‘Uncategorized’, it’s Startrekkietechie ((c) RG )

Space: The New Frontier for the Control Grid

Story at-a-glance

*Investigative journalist Corey Lynn speaks with James White, Host of NorthWest Liberty News, about her bombshell report — Space: The New Frontier for the Central Control Grid
*After extensive research, Lynn says she’s “100% convinced” that globalists are building out the central operation for the control grid in space
*Organizations such as the World Economic Forum and many of the central banks are pushing the rollout of the globalist control grid
*Space-based data centers, powered by space-based solar systems will use satellites and blockchain to create a tamper-resistant, automated and permanent ledger for space governance
*Satellites have a starring role in the globalist control grid, and they’re being rapidly launched into space; in 2022, more satellites were launched — 2,474 to be exact — than any other prior year

The main content is this 1hr long video from Corely Lynn, who I don’t know.

Dig It! #202: Space: The New Frontier For The Central Control Grid - Special Report

I’ve not watched the doc yet. But it looks well sourced and structured though. I think this is a narrative over what is essentially documentary information.
ED

Edit:
PS Just looking around the site of digger Corey Lynn, I found this. Last week Connecticut threw out 5G plan - on health risk grounds. Quite emphatically too, 21 votes to 5, and based on evidence.
Over here the evidence doesn’t usually get a look-in.

Connecticut City Rejects 5G Plan: “Test Case” for Opposing Nationwide Rollout

3 Likes

The Mercola piece is quite interesting, thanks for posting. I can well imagine a Grade A system of data transfer and digital currency pinging around in space while the rest of us rely on environmentally yucky Grade B. This would feature download speeds to rival those 64k modems of yore (“oh dear, all the streetside cabinets are fully wired up, can’t be helped, have you tried 5G instead?”). Some legacy unhygienic bank notes as backup (Grade C, you know you’re not worth it) and mighty surcharges to save momma Gaia.

System A would cost massively too but isn’t our planet worth it? A few server farms regrettably blowing up and degrading service B would drive demand.

The Grade C system for proles might grudgingly allow us to pay for the council tax in person at a self-service outlet two bus journeys away. But it’s not as if we will have anything better to do with our time…

1 Like