5 Filters

Something rotten in the deep state of Denmark

In the words of a leading light:
"DENMARK: 9 days of protests over a new law that “would be able to define groups of people who must be vaccinated. People who refuse the above can be coerced through physical detainment, with police allowed to assist.”

Seems the law has been defeated after nine days of pots n’ pans protests.

Much more on the link: https://gript.ie/forced-vaccination-law-denmark-reportedly-dropped/

Well, good for those switched on Danes - such an intrusion has no rightful place. Denmark even has low levels of per-population Covid deaths, 1/6 of the UK! Which seems strange if you’re trying to find justification.

Also no vaccine has claimed to stop transmission of the virus!

What’s even more troubling is that Denmark’s medical groups were also OPPOSED to mandatory vaccines - the Danish Medical Association (DMA) and the Danish College of General Practitioners.

It’s troubling as it means
(i) the law was being pushed by politicians, and
(ii) the government was prepared to ride over medical opinion.
Along with Denmark’s low Covid-19 stats, this suggests a strong driving force with non-medical reasons.

From the link
“The law would also have left the decision about which diseases merit such force solely in the hands of the health minister.”

These powers are not only unnecessarily sweeping even if the Sars2 virus was such a dire emergency, but would have been placed in the wrong hands; eg, in the UK the health minister can have a politics degree and have just come from Trade and be on the way to Education.

3 Likes

Speaking with my postman neighbour today, he said he’d been working as normal throughout the house-arrest nonsense, never worn a mask, beefy ultra-fit bloke, agreed with me that he’d probably already had covid and hadn’t even noticed it. Wife too. They never did any panic stuff. He opined to me, without prompting, that “something funny is going on with all this fear-mongering; ‘they’ have some dubious purpose behind it. We’re being lied to…”

Such sentiments are widespread amongst my working-class neighbours, and all my (goat, but not sheep :slight_smile: ) friends. The popular sentiments driving the anti-panic-measure demos are spreading. More and more people seem to be refusing to buy the propaganda. Speaking with another neighbour today, we agreed that the nefarious, unadmitted agenda which such as Klaus Schwab and the Bellenders are pushing is probably not going to get too far against all the popular resistance; not this time, at least. Though doubtless they’ll keep trying.

I see this utterly outrageous attempt to force-vaccinate in Denmark to be one of the many signs of these unadmitted agendas. What on Earth did the Dansker pols think they were doing! Do they really believe this shite about ‘draconian measures to protect everyone and minimise the death count’? Presumably some of the craftier, less naive ones understand that there’s more going on - especially amongst the scumbag one-percenter chancers, who clearly don’t give a flying fairy about the pleb death-count.

In fact, in their heart of hearts they would most probably like to see the pleb death count a whole lot higher, to ease the ‘surplus useless eater’ situation.

1 Like

This is a worrying concern already, RG. We know that Covid disproportionately kills poor and otherwise disadvantaged people, including ethnic minorities. These are the most likely people to die, and most likely to not be reported.

It’s why Dominic Cummings was happy to try straight for herd immunity. Why Jared Kushner could say that it was mainly democratic voters in blue states that were dying.

Depending on what shakes out from all this, it could play into certain hands very nicely…

In my humble opinion, what is worrying is that Covid kills those who do not get any of the now well proven treatments. Withholding a low cost treatment for what for some can become a serious medical issue, is criminal and should be recognised as contrary to the Hippocratic oath for any half decent practitioner.

3 Likes

Yes, of course you’re right. But if actively withholding such treatment kills off primarily the poor and ethnic minorities, what exactly is the problem?

Fits the Cummings, Gove, Bojo, Kushner playbook perfectly well…

Of course it also helps to squeeze the poor even further, and force then to keep working throughout the pandemic. Just for good measure…

2 Likes

Denmark bans COVID vaccine for youth under 18

https://www.europereloaded.com/denmark-bans-covid-vaccine-for-youth-under-18/

This was a bit of a surprise to me, as early on Denmark, already noted for its mink massacres, had been in the news for zealous vaccine proposals that were abandoned after protests.
(Something rotten in the deep state of Denmark)

A quoted govt statement reads:
Children and adolescents only very rarely become seriously ill from COVID-19 with the omicron variant. Therefore, from July 1, 2022, it will no longer be possible for children and adolescents under the age of 18 to get the 1st [shot], and from September 1, 2022, it will no longer be possible to get the 2nd [shot],” reads a government statement. [translated from Danish]

It seems not everything is rotten in the state of Denmark (who said that, anyway?!)

3 Likes

Nice follow-up. Looks like The Science changed.

Which prompts me to suggest a quick look at the first minute or two of this:

Yes, I Am The Science can’t even rouse a few cheers in Woke-Central Seattle.

1 Like

Marcellus speaking to Horatio - Hamlet, Act 1.

1 Like