5 Filters

Some more "any old nonsense" :) from Children's Health Defence on the alarming VAERS poison-stab injury figures

Comes with the usual blanket caveat about trusting ANY stats from ANYWHERE, in the current lying-prop and corruption global pandemic. But that said, this article feels to me as if it deserves a pretty high trust guesstimate, seeing who publishes it.

A useful rule of thumb recently discussed here is that when governments publish stats that they’d rather you didn’t know, but they can’t quite manage to suppress them, this is an a priori assumption of higher reliability, since why would they publish if they didn’t have too; always with the caveat, of course, that even then they’ll massage downward every way they can - as is happening clearly with wilfully-induced adverse-events global catastrophe that’s happening from the stabs. The admitted numbers are known with considerable confidence to be gross underestimates of the true situation. All of this, remember, from injections which are UID… Unnecessary, Ineffectual, and Dangerous:

Hi @RhisiartGwilym , here is the latest EU report on their numbers- over 20,000 dead from jabs and almost 2 million injured from jabs , half of which are serious:

no vaccine has ever been the subject of so many reported deaths or injuries!

cheers

Popped out to post a latter and see that a neighbour has a poster up “I’m ready for my kaksination”, or words to that effect. I’m hoping we don’t have any local vandals creeping about with paste pots and White Rose stickers.

As for the “deaths with jabs” the figures are chilling.

Perhaps the death and adverse effects can go some way to explaining the rise in job vacancies. Maybe exacerbated by those quitting rather than being forced to take the jab.

Here are the US figures from Zero Hedge (usually reliable, but with the usual caveat about believing anything)

Full story here Insanity: There Are Now 1.4 Million More Job Openings Than Unemployed Workers | ZeroHedge