5 Filters

Some brief footage of the latest Ukrainian attack on civilians in Donetsk city

The reporter is a NAmerican man who has been in the Donbas republics for the past eight years, and who speaks fluent Russian. I’ve already seen a number of his citizen-journalist vid-reports, and he smells genuine (caution to be used though. I don’t know much about him). Compare and contrast between this report of his, and the obviously faked ‘Russian-attacked maternity hospital’, Shite-Helmets-style, (with added known pregnant crisis actress) of a few days ago. (Note that to see the vid, you’ll have to by-pass the Shitter semi-censorship ‘warning’ and press the view button):

Thanks Rhis. Grim - beware theres a bit of a jolt at the end

Absolutely vile. Just folks trying to get home with their grocery shopping, or to withdraw cash from the ATM. SMH.

It seems to many of us that the Ukraine-Russia ‘war’ is a continuation of the covid nonsense. It’s certainly hitting all the right buttons: the introduction of digital currency (the EU are passing laws as I type this), government seizure of private property (under the guise of the refugee crisis - see laws being passed in Ireland, for example), and the big one, the energy crisis: we’ve all got to go ‘green’ and won’t be allowed to travel or earn a living anymore.

I’ve yet to see any convincing footage of the ‘war’ in Ukraine. That’s not to say that there is not human misery. All those poor refugees, etc (will you give your spare room to a Ukraine neo-Nazi - if there was any real comedy/satire left you could make a great sketch about that). Just about all ordinary men have not been allowed to leave Ukraine. They’ve all been given a rifle and told to get slaughtered by one of the most powerful military forces on Earth. In the meantime, their women and children have fled to other lands, where they are at the mercy of all kinds of scumbags (the pedos will be rubbing their hands together).

Cut a long story short, the only question is, are Putin & Co waging a real war, or are they just actors in the ongoing covid/Great Reset nonsense?

Let’s go over to the BBC/CNN/Whatever BS propaganda correspondent in Kiev is saying, standing on a rooftop in Kiev, telling us that there’s a terrible war going on, and the evil Russians are shelling Kiev, whilst behind them the city is lit-up like a Christmas tree and people seem to be going about their normal business.

Postscript to this: you might notice that Ukraine is stuffed full of western journalists ‘reporting’ on the situation; whereas in Syria, which is a real war, I can’t think of one MSM ‘journalist’ who’s been on the ground reporting.

Well, there’s certainly not the mass bombardment of infrastructure (roads, bridges, factories etc.) that we’ve become used to from Western wars. It’s a very soft war, as Scott Ritter, de Saker and others have made clear.

As for the refugees, I have little doubt they are real – though not necessarily because they’re all fleeing war. I’ve not seen the point made but, even if there was no war and the EU suddenly opens its borders to Ukrainians, wouldn’t we expect large numbers to come through?

There are indeed strong parallels with the covid nonsense as you say. Also the fact that alternative viewpoints are heavily censored and any simpler solutions (diplomacy) are deliberately discarded, much like Ivermectin and other medicines were dismissed.

Oh, and Joe Biden has just signed off $14 billion of military aid to Ukraine, just to keep the senseless bloodshed going as long as possible.

Meanwhile, Sleepy Joe has allocated $5 billion, spread over the next five years, to try and repair America’s decrepit bridge and highway structure.

As always, you couldn’t make this stuff up.

1 Like

Willem, I know you are from the wonderful city of Amsterdam. If I remember you are now living in the UK (?).

If you’re not familiar you might perhaps want to check out what’s going through the EU parliament at the moment (in particular, digital currency). There’s also lots of other stuff being pushed through in other jurisdictions, all while everyone is distracted by events in Ukraine.

Also, the draconian covid emergency laws are still in place just about everywhere (these laws haven’t been removed; they’ve just been ‘suspended’ for the time being).

With regard to Ukraine refugees (the real tragedy of all this), I think most would prefer to be in Poland, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, countries much closer to their own heritage/culture and where language is not so much of an issue.

Why would anyone from Ukraine want to relocate to Luton or Liverpool? unless they’re fans of Lorraine Chase or Ken Dodd.

1 Like

War is such good business, for some. I guess that cash spent in the US has to achieve some kind of tangible results? Dollahs sent off to some void ("it’s near Russia, amiright?) could simply vanish. or the lovely new bridges, roads, airfields and hospitals are just tragically bombed to bits again.

One way or the other you can bet that the treasuries of all the worlds worst people will be swollen all the more.

Changing topic slightly but same theme: an example locally was a Nightingale ward built on a hospital car park, then disassembled again about a fortnight ago. Cost £1m. Never used.

Digging holes then filling them in again.

At a certain University the Covid testing station is STILL on a college car park, that’s two years now. It’s just a bunch of marquees, portakabins, and generators chugging away 24/7. And a clutch of bored stiffs in yellow vests, natch.

1 Like

You’re right! And yes, I’ve seen the stuff they’re continuing to push through while all the attention is on Ukraine. They now want to use the NHS App brought in because of Covid for other purposes, like communicating with your GP.

Regarding the refugees, well, unfortunately many people from these regions are willing to come to Luton and the like, ending up in a pokey bedsit working 12 hours per day, 7 days a week. It happened with large numbers of Poles, Romanians etc. because so many believe they can have a better life here. Of course, the lack of jobs there and higher (relative) salaries here is another reason. You and I may know it’s pretty miserable here for most, but they first have to experience the awfulness for themselves before they consider returning (as quite a few have done now).

1 Like

It’s precisely these cold-light-of-day awakenings that have overtaken so many hopeful migrants from Eastern Europe which have fuelled the nostalgia for communist policies, resulting in substantial communist-inclined tranches of voters there. The communist parties of Russia and the ex-Warsaw Pact countries are substantial.

I am suspicious that a percentage of the people turning up in UK, and elsewhere, will be trainees of British military intelligence sown among the populace to create chaos, post “online harms”, and generally to create the problems, the reactions to those problems, and hey presto the oven ready solutions already drafted to be rushed thru parliament. (If they even bother.)

Another batch will be dressed as cops and sent to subdue any domestic terrorists daring to raise their voices and cause embarrassment to our Leaders.

1 Like