5 Filters

She's gorn! The Curse of Mercouris, The Sage of London, strikes again!

Meanwhile, as the Paedominster clown show drags on, Britain is barrelling into a serious crisis, but with no-one at the helm. Jeez, isn’t British democracy impressively wonderful…

No links! It’s all over the ‘news’. Do a quick search and see.

PS: Rhymeswith declares he won’t stand for the leadership. Yeah right! Not just now, eh Jezzer…? Just a little wait, whilst the turmoil continues, and the next brief sacrificial cow (or herring) gets installed, and then butchered.

I’m laughing my socks off at this hilarious meltdown. I hope Oborne’s right, and it will wreck the Tory party.

But then we get Dobbin Woodentop for PM in the near future… Oh christ! Britain careering to hell in a handcart. Interesting Times!

2 Likes

Maybe a referendum to join the Russian Federation is what we need?

I’m only half joking.

https://media.giphy.com/media/mXHJ2CRiA56ftwyQ0J/giphy.gif

2 Likes

If I were one of the leading figures in a newly-liberated Cymru, proclaiming itself as a sovereign independent democratic republic, I’d be pushing for immediate contact with the Kremlin, to begin negotiating a friendship and mutual-aid deal between our countries. I’d even be inclined to push my compadres in the Provisional Liberation Government to offer Aberdaugleddau (Milford Haven in Saesneg) as a deep-water naval base for the Russian navy. :scream: :rofl: Wouldn’t they luuuurve that in MI5/6!

No need for an intelligently-run country to turn its back wilfully on the world’s current rising stars; hitch your waggon…!

Stolen with permission from BTL at MoA. An epic meme imho.

1 Like