5 Filters

Senior DARPA Scientist Warns of Widespread LETHAL ATTACKS Upon the Public Coming From Microwave Towers: The Strange Assertions of Dr. Paul Batcho

"Sunday, July 17, 2016
Senior DARPA Scientist Warns of Widespread LETHAL ATTACKS Upon the Public Coming From Microwave Towers

Former DARPA Senior Scientist, Dr. Paul Batcho, asserts that cell phone towers pose an intentional and immediate lethal threat against the general public of the United States.

Batcho states that - they are purposely engaging in “acts of terrorism” against the general public through emission of dangerous frequencies from cell phone and microwave towers.

Dr. Batcho - crediblity as a reliable witness.

Dr. Paul Batcho’s Relevant VitaeBelow is the publicly available professional background of Dr. Paul Batcho:Educational BackgroundPrinceton University
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Computational and Applied Mathematics 1987 – 1994
Computational Physics and low dimensional modeling of dynamical systems; turbulence theoryRevlevant Work Experience*Staff Member* Los Alamos National Laboratory
October 2001 – August 2004 (2 years 11 months)Los Alamos, NM
Computational Physics
– C++ OOD design and software engineering development (agile, scrum)
– advanced concurrent computing on thousands of processors, Linux/MS development
– software quality assurance, CVS, unit testing and project management

Research Associate
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
1999 – 2001 (2 years)
Visiting member of Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, NYU; research position with Howard Hughes Medical Institute
– Computational Physics for molecular biology, quantum chemistry, fluid dynamics

**———————————————————-**Relevant Email Communications on the Terrorist Threat
Please note the following email communications which were sent by Dr. Batcho to relevant American federal agencies with applicable oversight capabilities. apparently frustrated by the lack of response from thee oversight agencies, in whom the pubic safety is entrusted, I was copied on the last email and the previous emails were attached to provide contextual background. Here are the emails:
Paul Batcho > April 8, 2016 8:08 PM

A​TTN: Telecommunication threat security office, Homeland Security

I would like to bring to your attention an ongoing threat with regards to harmful communications transmitting from the cellular towers in central Florida, and Tampa St Petersburg. It is not clear to me whether it is due to the USCENTCOM in Tampa or it is targeting US civilians.

I am a former scientist from Los Alamos National Lab in NM where I held a Q-Clearance for the DOE (top-secret DoD) for several years. I have also worked on DARPA research projects. I have a Ph.D. from Princeton and now live in St Petersburg and work… (Personal information deleted)…

I seem to have stumbled across an advanced technology that I would classify as synthetic telepathy. It clearly uses the cellular towers to transmit illegal signals. It sounds unbelievable but it is actual technology being used on civilians of the US.

My basic research does indicate that such technology can exist and dates back to the V2K (P300) mind wave technology of the 1970s. This does appear to be a much more advanced version that allows open communication of human mind to mind bridges.

Please forward my email to the appropriate DoD security office and I would like the issue investigated. Human brains appear to transmit and receive at the RF bands around 450MHz and microwave transmissions can be highly damaging in turns of induced bio-effects. Please also forward my email to any CIA ​or US technology ​ team that may be researching similar technologies. It is very clear to me that such technologies exist.

Please feel free to contact me, and I will be able to offer some background and technical information.
Thank you
Paul F Batcho, Ph.D.
St Petersburg, FL 33701

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Paul Batcho wrote:
A​TTN: Telecommunication security office, Homeland Security

The Constitution Is Clear: Please find the follow-up to my communication on the transmission of illegal radio frequency signals from the cellular and micro towers in Tampa/St Petersburg, and its surrounding areas. My observations are based on clear scientific and engineering principles and data.

I am a Ph.D. from Princeton University and a former scientist from Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico where I worked within nuclear weapon research teams. I held a Q clearance (top secret equivalent of DoD). I have also worked on DARPA research projects as a senior scientist.
There is a technology transmitting RF signals and communications at the human brain resonant frequency bands, and it is targeting individuals and groups.
These transmissions will cause harmful health affects in the form of enhanced microwave radiation illness. It is imperative that these frequency bands be measured and verified by an official source. These frequency bands do not exist naturally, and there is a technology targeting individuals.
Cellular transmission’s broadcast at 853 MHz, human brain resonance is centered around 450Mhz, and Ham radio operators are not allowed to broadcast at the 400Mhz to 700Mhz band. I would suggest a filtering at the 400Mhz to 700Mhz band on all microwave and cellular transmissions, digital filters should suffice in the near term. Civilians are being harmed by the deliberate transmissions of an established technology.
The verified measurement and existence of these RF band transmissions constitutes a terrorist act. Please advise the appropriate security office on Homeland security. This is a serious matter that needs immediate attention and it must be addressed. Please feel free to contact me.
I would be happy the discuss it. Thank you

Paul F. Batcho, Ph.D.
St Petersburg, FL

ATTN: DARPA Security & Intelligence

Dears Sirs,
I would like to bring to your attention that a technology derived from the patents listed below is being used in
an illegal manner over the cellular and microwave towers in St Petersburg/Tampa/Orlando FL.
Please bring this matter to the attention of the security office and appropriate contract monitor for the technology
mention within. The technology is clearly being used by a non US government group with lethal intentions
on civilians.

I forwarded previous emails on my understanding of the technology. I believe this matter needs serious
and immediate attention.

Sincerely,

Paul F. Batcho, Ph.D.
St Petersburg, FL 33701
1992 and 1994 patents funded by DARPA,
US Patent # 5,123,844. June 23rd, 1992
*US Patent # 5,289,438. February 22nd, 199*4

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 9:57 PM, Paul Batcho >wrote:
Please be advised: threat in the St Petersburg/Tampa/Orlando Area
This is follow-up to my previous emails on the illegal transmissions of signals from cellular and microwave transmission towers.

The technology being used is clearly based on the methods outlined in the following patents based on microwave
transmission directed at human brain frequencies. The active technology has been in use for approximately
3 1/2 years, roughly corresponding to the expiry of the 1992 and 1994 patents funded by DARPA,
US Patent # 5,123,844. June 23rd, 1992
US Patent # 5,289,438. February 22nd, 1994

These systems stimulate the brain with RF frequencies and wave forms. This is not CDMA 450MHz:450MHz-470MHz transmissions.
There is unlawful use of the various lethal aspects of the technology. The technology is active and civilians are being targeted with harmful health effects.
Please investigate the transmission of the various frequency signals in the 450 MHz range. The band from 437MHz to 478Mhz
with peaks at roughly 6 MHz intervals appear to have sizable spectral energy components.
Please feel free to contact me.
I would be happy the discuss it.

Thank you
Paul F. Batcho, Ph.D.
St Petersburg, FL" https://www.targetedjustice.com/dr-paul-batcho.html

1 Like