5 Filters

Scott Ritter on the Ukraine/Russia terror attack

Scott Ritter interviewed by Alex from Reporterfy Media. Alex is broadcasting freely from Chongqing in China. Er, aren’t the Chinese supposed to be the evil bad guys? Some interesting video footage of Chongqing at the end of the interview. Viva the BRICS!

2 Likes

One for my watch list. Ritter struck an apocalyptic tone in another stream I watched recently. He was focussing on the ‘plan’, if it can be called that, for French troops to be sited in West Ukraine. He seemed to feel this would be the precursor to other EU nations joining in. He sketched out quite a plausible path of ratcheting escalation that would inevitably lead to a major reboot, with pyrotechnics, of just about everywhere. Howard Kunstler described this outcome recently as “a ticket back to the 11th century”.

I’m not sure he adds a whole lot to our knowledge base but the crack about “ISIS-K” is quite a good one.

1 Like

NATO Lost it Hands Down as Russia Crushed Ukraine’s Army - Terrorist Attack in Moscow | Ray McGovern

2 Likes

It’s coming. The Rothschild tweet telling them to continue was the biggest hint

1 Like

Some really solid analysis and observation here from Alex & Alexander:

Russian investigation moving quickly. West fears Russian offensive

The Duran.

1 Apr 2024

1 Like

That was fantastic, Ray McGovern is so full of compassion and wisdom. While it was quite protracted, the parallel he drew with the last days of the Vietnam war, and how things might turn out quite soon re. Ukraine, was awesome. His caution that Biden might lack the cognitive powers, or humility, to do the right thing, seems to me like the fork in the road that will determine all of our fates. Let’s pray.

I can say that I haven’t been so scared since the fall of 1983, when I was a junior contract researcher doing odd jobs for then Special Assistant to the President Norman A Bailey at the National Security Council. That was the peak of the Cold War and the too-realistic Able Archer 83 exercise nearly set off a nuclear war.

1 Like