5 Filters

Schwab, Soros, Gates ALL dodging Davos this year...?

Weight/trustworthiness of this idea unknown. Highly interesting if true. The whole WEF show has smelled to me for some time like a powerless irrelevance; much more of a crass, melodramatic pleb-distraction, behind which the real power-wielders operate out of sight, away from such high-profile, for-the-groundlings circuses…

If I were one of their number, I’d be pushing the tactic of letting Gates, the runny-mouthed psychopath, hog the limelight for us, to keep the world’s disgust and homicidal animosity safely trained on an expendable fool, good at money-grubbing, but not much else.

That would be my Black/Guard-ly finking, if I were one of the real innermost circle of the would-be global fascisti hyper-rich.

Who knows, perhaps the high-profile fall-guys have suddenly remembered that old rule of poker: “If you’re in a game, and you don’t know who the sucker is… it’s you!”

It’s an ancient trope of realpolitikal history to get all your marked-for-destruction rivals into some alleged ‘conference’, ‘parley’, ‘peace-talks’, whatever, so as to turn on them suddenly and slaughter the lot. The famous helicopter shoot-up scene from ‘The Godfather’ film was a striking metaphor for such stunts. Happened many times before. Standard mafia-type-thug stroke.

A Sarmat or a Kinzhal, murkily obtained through the world market for stolen munitions - aka Country 404, previously the Ukraine - and fired precisely at the first general plenary session at Davos would fit this old tradition squarely. As one wag put it recently: “One small bang for Klosters; but a giant step for mankind.”

Did the three stooges get a hint of some such…? Are they ALL really staying away…? Recent triple NDEs for them, hinting a decisive moment coming up…? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blair made an appearance, apparently, and that diabolical twunt Kissinger deigned to grace the assembled with a Zoom call. There were some good clips on last Friday’s UKC (20 Jan), not least a rant from Al Gore who claimed, for example, that the ocean is boiling.

Still, I wouldn’t be seeing this thread let alone commenting on it if it wasn’t for Al inventing the internet, so there’s that.

Apparently one that didn’t stay away was the leader of the UK’s “opposition” (ha, ha, ha) party. Keir Starmer apparently went for his job interview. I wonder what colour his tongue is right now?

2 Likes

Same colour it is every other day.

1 Like