5 Filters

Saving the Children

I started writing something before Christmas, after the promise that the vaxing of 5-11 year olds would start on January 10th. Someone suggested that having an enchanted forest environment for the jabbing ritual would make it more enticing for young children, so here are my thoughts, and final photoshop creation on a theme of Bad Santa in the Enchanted Wood:
https://1489.is/suffer-little-children/

We’re raising a glass of good Islay malt down here in OZ, at 25 minutes into 2022, oh horrors; well let’s hope and be determined that it will NOT be like the last desastre!

2 Likes

Hi @Dimac , the words are similar to the early 2020 days in the UK:
“ Every jab brings us closer to the things we love"
“Save our NHS”

when they spout this crap they are being openly evil:
“us, we and our” refer to the 0.1% not the 99.9%.

every time the 99.9% get jabbed it brings the 0.1% closer to total ownership and total power, the things the 0.1% love!

cheers

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for 2022 @Dimac, bleak though it might seem.

What is the monument in your blog header section?

My apologies for the discombobulated header on my site, with which I have not yet got to grips! I don’t know what it is about “help” videos for Wordpress and Gutenberg - but they don’t! And by the time I actually get to write something and finish it there isn’t any left for trying to figure out how to alter this or that, or understand the pages of gobbledegook. I haven’t figured out how to get my phone to work either yet.

All of which makes my header sort of relevant ! It’s a view of a stone circle in central Armenia, which we just stumbled on off the main east-west highway. It’s up on a high plateau, and made a blissful place to stop for lunch and listen to the skylarks - as well as the trucks labouring along on their way to or from Iran. The road was something else, and only a slight improvement on “the Flintstones” - with so many potholes that traffic dodged onto the other side when there was nothing coming. There are a few such neolithic sites in Armenia, as well as antiquities from most times in history. It’s a place worth a visit and safe enough, compared with Georgia or Azerbaijan.

PS, comment on my “Bad Santa” collage also welcome!

1 Like

The bannisteria made me laugh. As I imagine the real thing probably would.

Is this the site? http://www.carahunge.com/
Unfortunately the website is bugged and menu doesn’t work, maybe that’s another example of the WordPress UX…? (I’ve wrestled with it for years and particularly love all those edit screens where you work your way down the page, but then have to scroll right back up again to find the Submit button…)

Julian Cope refers to the site as Zorats Karer.