5 Filters

Saker announces that he's going for voluntary self- and involuntary btl-censorship on his blog

Not really prepared to discuss it, either. Poor Andrei seems to think that as a ‘resident alien’ in the US, the First Amendment doesn’t apply to him. Serious failure of nerve there, it seems. Sad:

I saw that yesterday. I was particularly intrigued by his cancellation of papists.

I have some sympathy in these crazy times though. This country seems to be leading the way in the highly democratic practice of revoking citizenship - something I never even knew was possible.

As someone who could potentially be targeted for such a just and fair maneuver myself, I’m left feeling pretty insecure myself these days…

True, A. I know what’s biting him, and you too in your at-risk situation. I don’t intend to deride Andrei’s move. Just to lament it. Btw, be assured that if boneheaded Brit fascism tries to drive you from your home - which I take it is now Britain - then you won’t be lacking native-borns such as me to help you fight back, and stay here, where you belong (as long as you want to! :slight_smile: ). Tz’s loss is our gain! :wink:

[If you think it politic to prune this comment of mine, for anonymity purposes, go ahead.]

1 Like

Can’t help thinking that he’s been “lent-on” or something has given him the frighteners. How long before Bloggers are only allowed to reference a list of approved sources, and any source too embarrassing to Western narratives is simply declared, without any proof, as controlled by foreign intelligence services ? As to his Papists problem, if I remember correctly he is Russian Orthodox, and many Orthodox have an almost inherent distrust & loathing of anything to do with the Catholic Church based in the Vatican.

1 Like

Re Papists, just by coincidence as today is the anniversary of the Greek Junta seizing power in 1967, I happened to read this; “According to journalist Eric Frattini the coup d’état that brought the Greek Junta to power on this day in 1967 was partly funded by Vatican agents who handed over $4 million to Georgios Papadopoulos through an intricate network of banks, as they feared the election of Andreas Papandreou, a leftist politician accused of having sympathies for communism.”

1 Like