5 Filters

Remarkable post at Off-G, including scarifying vid from Vernon Coleman. Must see!

3 Likes

Thanks for the link. I check OffG most days but hadnt seen this yet, Vernon was incandescent

As for Piers I gather the police searched his home, probably fishing for anything else he can be discredited with, a blimph of hash maybe, or his CND badge . . .

And Captain Sir Captain Tom, or whatever his chuffing name was meant to be, did offG seem to be implying that he was not “real”. . ? Some kind of Stakhanov?

Meanwhile, depending on which ‘news’ source is to be believed (well
 none obviously
 but let the phrase stand) all UK citizens/subjects ≄ 50 may/should/will be “jabbed” by the summer.

Looks likely the holdouts will be squarely to blame if house arrest can’t be (alas) rescinded by PTB.

Got a second one of these in the post today, this time using red ink to emphasize the key bits (numbers 1-3).

1 Like

I’ve had three phone calls so far, by three different young women with bright upbeat voices, who all know my full name, asking me when I’d like an appointment for ‘my vaccine’. They don’t seem the least bit phased when I tell them I shan’t be having it. Presumably it happens quite a bit