5 Filters

Reiner Fuellmich talking with Gerhard Wisnewski

Just started watching this 10 minutes ago.

It looks really interesting so I thought I’d pause for a sec and bung it on here. Cheers!

Just finished watching this - German with English subs but well worth the time. We’re heading rapidly towards tyranny and time is getting short. This was also made clear by various speakers at Trafalgar Square on Saturday. Also, some interesting comparisons with the 911 scam and the anthrax attacks.

“Gerhard Wisnewski is a well know German political scientist, bestseller author and filmmaker. In this (english subtitled) interview with Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and lawyers of the German Corona Committee, he gave his perspective about what is happening politically across the globe. He describes this as a ‘power meltdown’ never before experienced in human history. The reasons for this are thoroughly examined and explained. It will not be easy to come out of this crisis but everybody who understands what is going on can and must do something to stop the massive machinery behind this criminal scam dressed up as a health emergency.”

2 Likes

Sixty-five minutes. Well worth the time. I just want to underline what people like Reiner and Mike Yeadon have been saying lately: “If you’d outlined this to me eighteen months ago, I wouldn’t have believed it. And one thing that I would have dismissed out of hand, but which I’m now having to see as true, perforce, is that there’s a huge international coup attempt going on…”

It’s proving very difficult, even amongst the AAPA (Awake And Paying Attention) people, which is to say, the unentranced people, to face this enormity at one go. I keep saying to friends that never in a long lifetime have I ever seen anything like this before; and I was born at the start of WW2. But this is like nothing I’ve ever witnessed before, especially not in this inyerface, close quarters way.

We have to inch up to it a bit at a time, as one small realisation after another falls into place, and can no longer be denied. Kudos to those, such as Reiner, Mike and this guy Gerhard Wisnewski, who are making this deeply difficult transition. Virtually everyone in my - bourgeois - circle of acquaintance would still look at me like a tinfoil loony if I laid out en claire for them the sort of theses which are now getting discussed in all sober seriousness in conversations like this one of Reiner’s and co. Not so much amongst my proletarian friends, though. Oddly enough, their sound instincts for bullshit have put them ahead of the bourgeois in realisation: Too much ‘education’ (read ‘indoctrination’) makes an ever bigger sucker of you…

We are now in a short window - one or two months - in which to turn this around. After that we’re fucked.

Reiner Fuellmich might be well meaning, but I would hazard that you will never beat this in the courts, because the system is so totally corrupt.

I believe we will get through this nightmare, but it will only happen when enough people stand-up and say ‘fuck you!’.

It is starting to happen, but very slowly.

I posted this link a few threads down, but I’ll link again to this ‘Ceaușescu moment’ that happened in the city of Poitiers in south west France on Saturday:

Poitiers town hall stormed by protestors

This is how the nightmare will end.

Indeed! Love the French way in these matters, the same volatile Gallic gutsiness that gave us the storming of the Bastille, and the whole revolution. Full of dreadful incidents, without a doubt, but it abolished the Ancien Regime for good, set an example for many others around the world, and now remains as a permanent warning to the gics of what can happen if they push the plebs too far. That alone justifies it all.

I yearn for the time when the Brits show the same independence of mind and refuse to bow down any longer to authority. Roll on, pronto!