5 Filters

Reiner Fuellmich interviews Mike Adams (the Health Ranger)

The vaccine is the bioweapon!

For those interested in “has the virus been isolated” do not miss this 48 minute interview. Reiner Fuellmich, Viviane Fischer with Mike Adams. In case you don’t know who Mike Adams is, he is a food scientist, ran a health foods and supplements company which ended up with over 200,000 pages of health food and supplement advice wiped out overnight by Facebook and is the founder of Brighteon.com (one of the completely uncensored internet platforms).

For those that make it to the end, “I believe the plandemic [my misspelling] would be over if former president Trump had said hey everybody, we’re going to give away vitamin D and zinc for free. That would have ended the pandemic.”

2 Likes

Absolutely vital information! Many thanks Pat!

Thanks a bunch for posting Pat. One of the best RF interviews I’ve seen - Mike Adams was excellent. Really worrying that he firmly believes, like so many other high calibre scientists and doctors, that the die off from the jabs is going to be huge. He didn’t say it in so many words but I got the impression he’s thinking in terms of tens or even hundreds of millions of people?

There’s an interesting chart apparently from some sort of intel outfit called deagle.com (which I finally found at the Wayback Machine after it was deleted from rest of the internet) showing massive population die-offs and corresponding collapses in GDP over the next 4 years mainly in western countries. Eg it predicts the UK will only have a population of 14 million people by 2025! I first saw it abt 3 years ago and couldn’t make head or tail of it but now I wonder whether it’s connected with Covid?

BTW shouldn’t this thread be in the Covid section?

I also saw the Deagle charts. Did a bit of digging but couldn’t find anything at all about Deagle, not even using the “who is” function for web domains.

But as I’m sure I pointed out a while back, the figures on Deagle seemed to stack up nicely with the Georgia Guidestones. No conspiracies here guv?

Just needs to be pointed out that if the British population did crash to that level in just four years, it would mean the complete dissolution of organised society here; anywhere such a crash happened in fact; probably right down to Dmitry Orlov’s fifth stage of collapse, where humankind become unrecognisable as the beings we know familiarly to be human. People living as the Ik tribe did for a while when they went through their total societal crash, under the pressure of a ‘modernising’ Uganda. A small, but utterly terrible, example of what happens in the fifth stage. Peter Brook created an unforgettable stage presentation of what happened to them.

Such a crash would also mean that something apocalyptic had happened to bring it about, since populations only reduce so far so fast by such means. Natural ecological processes of overshoot-reduction are frequently - though in truth not always - more gradual, less apocalyptic.

Such a crash would indicate some likely human agency committing major crimes against humanity, and against the whole living world. Possible, I admit; but it seems rather unlikely to me. The current scamdemic seems a much smaller, much more half-arsed affair, previously planned for, but then initiated on the fly by a smallish clique of globalist criminals, not yet well-ready, but under pressure of some degree of economo-geopolitical panic. Looking less and less likely to succeed as intended. The longer term cumulative deaths from the poison-stabs are yet to be accounted, though. Watch the next few years…

1 Like

The stark drop in GDP per capita was all the more eye watering, the 2025 figure was about one-third of the baseline. As you rightly say Rhis the prospects for a society where that actually transpires are in a whole new area of bleak.