5 Filters

Reiner F.'s Committee runs head first into the 'viruses don't exist' controversy

One good thing you can say for the scamdemic conspiracy: It’s blown this whole long-dormant terrain/germs paradigm-shift volcano back into serious activity :laughing::

1 Like

Just from that video, there is one thing that stands out to me. Andy Kaufman failed to provide straighforward answers to Wodarg’s questions. In my opinion, there are reasonable simple answers to the questions Wodarg put. Kaufman could have put on the record, something like “Even putting aside the debate about wether viruses exist, the PCR test (using in silico sequences) has been widely discredited by … etc, etc.”

However, more importantly, there is more than sufficient evidence of criminal intent, without giving the GIC’s and big pharma the opportunity to say, “See. Even their experts can’t agree”. A serious tactical error on the Corona Committee’s part IMHO.

The answer to Wolfgang’s question has been on offer in plain sight for some years, and has been articulated by several of the virus-doubting people in the argument: it’s the torrent of food-, soil-, air-, and water-pollution in which we’re all marinated now, together with the poisons which the Big Harma gangsters now get to pump into us like a free-fire - or free-looting - zone, all our lives.

US children in particular are now obliged to be pin cushions for a gush of highly questionable injections, all through their most vulnerable growing years, just to be allowed to take part in normal childhood lives there; with Britain trailing along, tongue-superglued-to-the-Swampies’-bums reliably, natch.

If Andy K didn’t get to that answer soon enough, he would have, given the chance. He knows it.

As Tom Cowan keeps pointing out: fire-men clustered round burning buildings doesn’t mean that fire-men cause fires; atom bombs over Japan doesn’t mean that radiation sickness is a contagious disease; and Eighteenth-Century sailing-ship crewmen keeling over one after another doesn’t mean that scurvy is, either. It’s the terrain, stoopid!

It’s the devotees of virus orthodoxy who suffer from chronic, obdurate, wilful tunnel-vision about these matters, Wolfgang being a prominent expert in the field, of course, with all the emotional commitment which that carries along with it, inevitably.

Yet the awkward fact remains: the more you look for actual physical specimens of pathogenic viruses, demonstrated via Koch Postulates to be authentic contagion vectors, the more you come up with nothing at all beyond in-silico, GIGO theorising, unbacked by actual purified physical samples; not available anywhere at all, it appears. Lots of stinking, decomposing-shit soups which purport to be ‘cultures’; but the more you look into those, the less credible they become.

1 Like

PS: Not implying that you’re stoopid, Pat! :slight_smile: The car-crash interview was an unfortunate ballsup on the part of both the virus-scepticals and Reiner’s team. Pity!

In any case, the bulk of Reiner’s team’s indictments don’t really hinge on the does it exist/doesn’t it? canard.

My guesstimate is that, as violently-dangerous inherent enemies to our well-being, viruses probably don’t exist, being better thought of as beneficent information-bearing exosomes passed around usefully between us all, which are essential parts of the ecological stabilisation and evolution functions of sophisticated ecosystems.

The key answer to the category of question which Wolfgang articulated, as many others have, is another question: Why is it that so many people, contaminated with the saliva of rabid dogs, DON’T get rabies? Perhaps because their internal terrain is robust enough not to have any problem with the decomposing stuff in the dog’s slaver? Whatever it happens to be…

If you do cop a vile illness, perhaps you haven’t been taking enough care of your personal terrain: sins of commission (eating crap, being exercise-free, etc.), and sins of omission (not chelating and de-toxing the man-made crap out of your system regularly); which - er - vitamin C is known to do… :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: Didn’t think you were. Perhaps what I didn’t say is that I am a devotee of terrain theory. However, my point (maybe not clearly made), was simply this.

The issue of do viruses exist and/or are they cause of disease, is not the issue here. Any disagreement between the experts on the anti-Global Reset agenda (whatever the nature of that disagreement) is a bonus for Herr Schwab and Kill Gates.

Late edit: I’ve just finished watching Peter McCullogh on the Highwire. He is a complete “virus’ exist” preacher. Yet his interview showed without doubt that the jabs cause death, they were not tested, there has been incredible pressure to get these on the market, hydroxychloroquine was deliberately dissed, etc. So no need to even address do viruses exist argument.

1 Like