5 Filters

REALLY pertinent advice from JMGreer

Posted under ‘Renegades vs NWO’ because the hallucinated NWO of the weffoids - and of all who still believe in our startrekkytechietechie (non)future amongst the stars - is in the process of circling reality’s drain right now; with an accelerated taste of what the real future holds coming up right this Winter.

I should add that I already live in the way that John sketches in this essay of his, and I have to testify that it’s actually a seriously superior way to live; much less stressful and demanding than the standard-issue rat-race life that so many still feel inclined to chase - to considerable stress and dissatisfaction, as I witness it in my circle of friends and family. (They indulge me as a funny old eccentric! :slight_smile: )

The only thing that I still find alluring is having electrical means of getting online, and the beguiling toy of the internet itself: both inessential, in reality; but an indulgence - whilst it lasts…

Even so, my - recently force-majeure raised - leccy bill is still only around £25 a quarter (I indulge - for the moment - in an electric kettle too! Shockhorrorstorm!). Any sense of deprivation in this - serene - way of life is absolutely absent. Come on in folks! This low-energy way of living is - really - fine! It’s what those of us with a good few years yet to live - and all our descendants - are going to be doing. So - “Collapse early, and avoid the rush” as John likes to say:

1 Like