5 Filters

Reacting To Assange Verdict With UN Special Rapporteur on Torture Nils Melzer

I’m with Matt Taibbi. Words are insufficient to express how I feel about this

2 Likes

Well worth the time to watch. Melzer explains so clearly and actually explains how pervasive the “rapist” and “people put in harms way” media coverage influences everyone including himself.

Thanks for posting

1 Like

And we thought it couldn’t get worse for Assange. Jabbed (most probably without consent, he has had a stroke!

They mean to torture him to death, if they can get away with it. Only our pressure can prevent that.

Christ Rhisiart what’s ‘our pressure’ accomplished for him so far?

Not enough. Not enough people on it. We have to keep pushing as possible. I suspect that what we’re looking at is a race between the painfully slow groaning of the legal machine and the accelerating collapse of the Anglozionist empire. There’s always a possibility that Julian can be pulled through the cracks and rescued, as the evil USuk terror machine falls apart. That’s what we-all have to keep seeking for. Forlorn hope, true. But practical enough to be worth working for. The covid scam will likely generate a good deal of backlash and pleb orneriness as that shambles worsens. Enough civil disorder could just shove an actually decent, brave judge onto J’s case - assuming there still are any in the British judiciary.