5 Filters

Random Guy-do, the three Stooges and a cheese maker plan Venezuelan coup

Honestly. It reads like a third rate spy novel, or something from the fevered imagination of Luke Harding.

What do Random Guy-do, the snake Leopaldo Lopez, some random tough guys, the heir to Kraft cheese and Mike Pence have in common?

Together, they totally screwed up their ridiculous attempt at organising a coup.

@RhisiartGwilym - this just adds fuel to your observations that sinister conspirators are most often bumbling idiots.

Enjoy

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/article246819562.html

Oh matey! As a lifelong, attested bumbling idiot, I assure you I recognise a fellow dolt when I smell one; they’re all around; especially in ‘high’ places. (And no, I don’t mean stoned…) :slight_smile:

The Johnny Bat Guano fiasco is so typical. I believe Hannah Arendt called such things “the banality of evil”. Thank god the Anglozionist empire has become so moribund that it’s now entered the ‘permanent feckup’ stage of decline and fall. At least these constant fiascos of the empire and its arse-kissers will offer some cautious hope and comfort to all who’ve suffered their bestialities in the past.

1 Like